Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Tirecrazy.com

Tirecrazy.com

Did a bunch of shopping for new tires for my silverado. Finally went with tirecrazy.com.
    I was skeptical ordering from a random internet company, but I couldn't be more surprised. I ordered 4 Hanok Dynapro ATM RF10'S. 265/70 R17. Was able to pay through paypal, managed to get free shipping and they are not based in MA so no taxes either, $580 to my front door. On top of that I have a $40 rebate coming from Hankook. Above and beyond that, the tires just showed up a day earlier than I was quoted, so five days total for processing and shipping.

No complaints about tirecrazy at all. Highly recommend.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by BMFR6; 09-20-13 at 08:54 AM.
    LRRS EX #165 (formerly)

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Re: Tirecrazy.com

just went on there because im in the market for a winter set up for the wifes new car. no winter tires listed though, and no options on wheels, they just offer aftermarket wheels in OEM sizes.

ive used tire rack in the past and ill probably use them again

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Re: Tirecrazy.com

i know this is a vendor review area but... TreadDepot.com is another great site for tires. highly recommended.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beta 200RR