Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

TiresUnlimited.com

Thumbs up TiresUnlimited.com

Did a search and couldn't see where anyone reviewed these guys yet.

I heard about them from a co-worker who used to order them for his classic racing bikes.

I ordered my Bridgestone BT-016 (the new 5 compount tire) in a 180-55R17 On Friday. I had to call them on the phone for this specific tire but you can also order online from them. I got the tire for $136 and change and it cost me 14.99 to ship it. I had checked around town and was quoted $180-$190 at Roadside and Land-Air.

He told me it figured that they wouldn't have any in stock in their Pennsylvania warehouse but they had plenty in california and florida. He told me to expect it today or tomorrow when I ordered.

Tuesday night when I got home from the ride, it was sitting on my doorstep. Right size, right tire.

Just wanted to reccomend them to anyone else looking to buy tires. Their prices seem really competitive and they are quick to ship.

Check them out:

www.tiresunlimited.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: TiresUnlimited.com

They only have one warehouse - Chicago.

They dropship out of Tucker Rocky for Bridgestone.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

I ordered Michelin's from them and they drop shipped from competition accessories

They have a deal with CA. But its rare to use them for Michelin. TU usually buys Michelin in bulk from Parts Unlimited.

CA gets them from Western Powersports. CA refuses to deal with Parts Unlimited.

Check out my eBay store!

hey j, whats up man? funny... im looking at getting that same tire. sad thing for you: bikebandit has a rear 180/55/17 for 133.01, a front 120/70/17 for 99.35. ground shipping for 7.95. only a couple bucks, but $ is $, right? see you at donny's...

What?

I was just repeating what the guy told me over the phone about their warehouse. frankly, i don't care where it comes from, only that its gets to me in a timely fashion and with the right part. Both things were covered when I ordered from TU.

I will say that I had searched over the internet and found that they were really competitive with tire prices and shipping was expected. Thats awesome that bikebandit has only 7.95 shipping.

I haven't put the tire on yet so no review of the tire but from what I hear, it's a pretty good tire. Plus it was like $50 cheaper than michelin and Conti.

Tires Unlimited are real good guys. They buy scooter and moped tires from us.

Check out my eBay store!

I've ordered most of my tires from TireExpress.com, which has the lowest prices I've seen on most makes of tires. I've always had great luck with them -- tires have shown up surprisingly fast.

--mark

You definitely got a good deal, I've seen the 016's going for 160+

I recently ordered a new 002 RS tire and it was $138 with 15 shipping, unfortunately tiresunlimited is $153

Currious to know how the 016's are, I might go with them next as the 002's don't last long (2000 miles or so)

oh, the 016's are dual comp front, triple comp rear...still adds up to 5 tho