Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vanson Leather Factory(Fall River,Ma.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BMFR6 View Post
    i love my vanson suit. i've seen mixed reviews on the customer service but, long story short. i bought a suit of the rack, sales person said it fit right even though i thought it was big. after wearing it a couple times i figured i would bring it in and get a second opinion from another sales person. they were less than impressed i was sold that suit. measured me for a custom right then and there. i had a race coming up so they let me hold on to the old suit until the custom was done. when the custom was done, i strolled in with the old suit, dropped it off and left with a full custom. didnt spend another penny. the suit i was dropping off was scarred up from a couple crashes as well. they have a customer for life now.

Wow! That's a great story.

I have had my off the shelf Vanson suit for about 6 years now. Many crashes (about 20 at least). A couple of years ago I brought a now ragged side of cow in to Vanson to repair free (open house deal) and walked out that afternoon with virtually a new suit.

I do feel it is a bit heavy and a little cumbersome. Also, the armour won't stop folding over and the zippers can get stuck sometimes. The main thing is I have never had a cut or graze in all those crashes.

I always lusted after a high-end Dianese, someday maybe.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

yeah the armor can be a little bit of a PITA at times. the edge of my shoulder pads and my hip pads tend to fold over when putting it on but i figure that is minor and only takes a couple seconds to straighten out. no zipper problems yet. i have ripped the liner pretty good, but again, thats minor.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX #165 (formerly)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12