Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Vanson sucks.

Re: Vanson sucks.

Get back to work... you working class stiff, your wasting your employers money.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Wow you really are clueless, aren't you? Every time you litter this site up with your bullshit I think to myself "he can't top THAT" but I'm wrong every time.

1. nobody gives a flying fuck what you did or how much money you made when you consistently sound like a gigantic asshole.
    2. you consistently sound like a gigantic asshole.
    3. see #1.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

RainBows!!!

Vanson sucks.-demotivational-posters-rainbows-jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

North Reading (also known as the North Pole)

Wow you are a pore excuse of a human being. You make more money then some probably most people here, good for you. That is about the only thing you have over most people here. There are people here that have more education, are more intelligent and do more for the world then you. You don't see the running around gloating and throwing it in everyones face. Wow just wow buddy. Remind me if I ever meet you to bow down and kiss your oh so mighty feet.

Quote Originally Posted by 9secondsflat View Post
    Is that your best shot....how pathetic you are...just think about this for a moment...I made more in one year then you will make in the next twenty years.....let that resonate for a while, oh how it stings doesn't it?

2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

Get back to work... you working class stiff, your wasting your employers money.
    Frank and Stoner ban this motherfucker already.

Go pay your mortgage with your education....lots of people hanging around here with degrees and as the saying goes...thermometers have degrees and you know where Dr's stick em.

"With 50 percent of our country’s recent college graduates unemployed or underemployed in president Obama’s economy...." from Speaker Boehner yesterday

Do more for the world...really lets start with you...what have you done for the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSVkid View Post
    Wow you are a pore excuse of a human being. You make more money then some probably most people here, good for you. That is about the only thing you have over most people here. There are people here that have more education, are more intelligent and do more for the world then you. You don't see the running around gloating and throwing it in everyones face. Wow just wow buddy. Remind me if I ever meet you to bow down and kiss your oh so mighty feet.

Last edited by 9secondsflat; 05-25-12 at 01:26 PM.

Where in my post did I say anything about myself? I have a good education a good job, a great family who loves me and I am not raging asshole like you. Thats all I care about. Oh and I am out of work already because my employer is great and lets us out early on Fridays during the summer. Go back to running your company you elitist prick.

Go pay your mortgage with your education....lots of people hanging around here with degrees and as the saying goes...thermometers have degrees and you know where Dr's stick em.

Do more for the world...really lets start with you...what have you done for the world today.

I am retired....sorry don't have to run and punch the time clock

answer the question...what have you done to make the world a better place today? You said it...not I.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSVkid View Post
    Where in my post did I say anything about myself? I have a good education a good job, a great family who loves me and I am not raging asshole like you. Thats all I care about. Oh and I am out of work already because my employer is great and lets us out early on Fridays during the summer. Go back to running your company your elitist prick.

Last edited by 9secondsflat; 05-25-12 at 01:30 PM.

You do realize that everyone here thinks you are a twat, right?

That money sure gets you a bunch of friends (which I'm sure you'll tell us you have tons of, more than us).

I'm better than you at everything. And that's a fact.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

I could give a rats ass about the liberal assholes on this board. Most don't have the balls to step up and tell the truth, they would much rather group together like sheep

now bend over and say bahhhh as your employer sticks it to you good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post

That money sure gets you a bunch of friends (which I'm sure you'll tell us you have tons of, more than us).

mikev@vansonleathers.com

2:34 PM (0 minutes ago)

to kim, repairs, matt, me
    Dear Barry,

Here is the deal.

I believe the customer in question is Jay Holland.

The serial number in the jacket tells us it is 'Star" jacket that we sold to Allston Beat in November 1995.
    I understand Jay bought this 17 year old used jacket over the internet.

The Star is one of the series of jackets we make that are essentially flat-track suit tops. That is they are very short - just like the top of a 2 piece flat-track race suit.

The jacket is too big for the customer by about 2 sizes. He brought the jacket to us during the open house and we measured him for the alterations. We are narrowing the waist, shortening the sleeves and adding patches to the shoulders. Additionally we are creating a waistband to be applied onto the jacket to make it longer, more like a standard vanson sportrider jacket.

We have done the patternwork and now are waiting to select leather that will best match this antique. I expect to have as close a match as possible during the week of June 5th. I think it is important to get as close as possible in matching the materials. There is no point to making a hack job from what should be a nice jacket.

This was communicated to Jay via telephone yesterday by Kim. At that time, if this was not a reasonable solution. he could have or should have called a halt to the proceedings. If Jay now feels that this all unreasonable, then we ought stop here and return the unaltered coat now instead of frustrating him further.

Up to now I/we have heard nothing from Jay, only from you.

Presently the jacket has pulled out of the queue, is hanging in my office, and is waiting some kind of resolution before we proceed.

Barry, if you can get this into that forum I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

This just reinforces the fact that he doesn't give a fuck. He should call Jay directly and talk to him if he really cares about his business. Per your earlier posts mr 9second, you would jump in to make sure the issue was fixed and fixed right. So what you just showed up proves that the owner of Vanson is a sit back and wait for shit to happen kind of guy rather than an action kind.

Thanks for the back up on the fact that Vanson will never get my business and that you are a complete and utter idiot.

mikev@vansonleathers.com

Dear Barry,

Here is the deal.

The serial number in the jacket tells us it is 'Star" jacket that we sold to Allston Beat in November 1995.

The Star is one of the series of jackets we make that are essentially flat-track suit tops. That is they are very short - just like the top of a 2 piece flat-track race suit.

The jacket is too big for the customer by about 2 sizes. He brought the jacket to us during the open house and we measured him for the alterations. We are narrowing the waist, shortening the sleeves and adding patches to the shoulders. Additionally we are creating a waistband to be applied onto the jacket to make it longer, more like a standard vanson sportrider jacket.

We have done the patternwork and now are waiting to select leather that will best match this antique. I expect to have as close a match as possible during the week of June 5th. I think it is important to get as close as possible in matching the materials. There is no point to making a hack job from what should be a nice jacket.

This was communicated to Jay via telephone yesterday by Kim. At that time, if this was not a reasonable solution. he could have or should have called a halt to the proceedings. If Jay now feels that this all unreasonable, then we ought stop here and return the unaltered coat now instead of frustrating him further.

Presently the jacket has pulled out of the queue, is hanging in my office, and is waiting some kind of resolution before we proceed.

Thank you,

gfym BostonSVkid

You just proved me right. You were the one who made the huge deal about being an owner who is involved. This tells me he sits back and doesn't do shit. Way to make him look even worse.

gfym BostonSVkid

I could give a rats ass about the liberal assholes on this board. Most don't have the balls to step up and tell the truth, they would much rather group together like sheep

now bend over and say bahhhh as your employer sticks it to you good.
    We're all liberal assholes here. Every single one of us. So why do you keep coming back?

Would you just drive on by if you saw us crashed in a ditch?

Are you going to write a friend of the court brief for Jay's Vanson situation? Maybe sue Triumph for making a shitty bike that broke after 48k miles?

If you think you are king shit troll, you ain't seen nothing yet

Last edited by TheIglu; 05-25-12 at 01:52 PM.
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Thanks for posting this. It does provide a more balanced view of the whole story. Seems like better communication would have gone a long way in this situation.

mikev@vansonleathers.com

Dear Barry,

Here is the deal.

Thank you,

Roland Arsenault
    LRRS and USCRA #763
    2012, 2013 and 2015 Big Fish Small Pond Champion
    "The 4 board is an upshift marker, not a brake marker"

Quote Originally Posted by FireboltEric_MA View Post
    RainBows!!!

Vanson sucks.-demotivational-posters-rainbows-jpg
    how is the demotivational? I could be very motivated by this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post

the fact that you rode EX's for so long and was happy as shit while doing it proves how great you are.

and 9seconds not only did you not help you now have gotten his jacket taken out of line to just hang there in the guys office. way to go you really helped....take it a step backwards.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Vanson sucks.-llama-jpg

Muahahahaha

The evil elitist VS. the common man!

Don't Fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

NEW STREET/TRACK: 2007.5 Aprilia Tuono
    STREET/TRACK: '08 CBR600RR (SOLD)
    '07 VFR800 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by rolker View Post
    Thanks for posting this. It does provide a more balanced view of the whole story. Seems like better communication would have gone a long way in this situation.
    Well, yes. Of course. Indeed, that was the OP's biggest complaint -- he made multiple attempts to communicate, and wasn't getting back anything useful or truthful. That is poor customer service in itself, regardless of what's going on with the actual jacket.

PhilB

"A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper." -- Ludwig von Mises
    1993 Ducati Monster M900; 265,000 miles -- killed by minivan 30Oct17

Lifer

OP also did not indicate the jacket was old, or even used. Intentionally misleading?!

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    OP also did not indicate the jacket was old, or even used. Intentionally misleading?!
    Misleading? Aren't they both saying the same exact thing???

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    So, I bought a jacket, through the net, standard size 46, which is a hair larger than typical for me. Got it and it was so short it didn't even pass my belly button. So that's an odd standard size, but whatever.
    mikev@vansonleathers.com

The jacket is too big for the customer by about 2 sizes.

Roland Arsenault
    LRRS and USCRA #763
    2012, 2013 and 2015 Big Fish Small Pond Champion
    "The 4 board is an upshift marker, not a brake marker"

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

I'm kinda liking how Jay started the thread yesterday at 3:30, posted one more time at 4:13 and completely disappeared to let the thread get spewed off on the multiple tangents that is has.

Well done Jay!

(this isn't being sarcastic, I actually like it)

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

I am retired....sorry don't have to run and punch the time clock

answer the question...what have you done to make the world a better place today? You said it...not I.
    What Barry, like handing out gift cards in Walmart with your business card attached you leach? You're like every other Dbag that made money off the mortgage bubble. We've all seen your kind. You have money but everyone thinks you're a cunt cause you're a sociopath and the only people that are close to you want something from you. Let that sink in, and I KNOW that'll sting.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Funny isnt it, you spew bs that isn't true....your so pathetic, you forgot to mention i was wearing a santa suit as some stations said, or that it was in a crowded vestibule as their response said...that i was impeding the flow of people, causing a ruckus....none of which were true but because you spent a whole one second doing research that some other person printed to fill an article...it must be true. So sad, your just a waste of space, you consume and don't create add no value to anything except that pathetic space between your ears.

There is only one truth, one that you will never understand.

So tell us, did you just pay cash for your ranch house or did you use a bank to obtain financing for the purchase? Did you ever refinance, do a cash out..pay off credit cards, student loans, your lift kit for your jeep?
    Throw sticks and stones if you will but I have heard this bull shit before, those who scream the loudest as you are doing are the ones who are now being foreclosed on...yet no one ever asks them how many times they pulled money out and pissed it away on crap....

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    What Barry, like handing out gift cards in Walmart with your business card attached you leach? You're like every other Dbag that made money off the mortgage bubble. We've all seen your kind. You have money but everyone thinks you're a cunt cause you're a sociopath and the only people that are close to you want something from you. Let that sink in, and I KNOW that'll sting.

Last edited by 9secondsflat; 05-25-12 at 03:06 PM.

Hahah, touched a nerve with my 5 seconds of research huh? Truth hurts when you're a pariah.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Your piggybank with two nickles inside makes alot more noise then mine which is filled.....get back to work so you can pay off your mortgage in 30 years and one day be debt free.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Hahah, touched a nerve with my 5 seconds of research huh? Truth hurts when you're a pariah.

Last edited by 9secondsflat; 05-25-12 at 03:09 PM.