Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Wheels of Freedom RI

Wheels of Freedom RI

I would love to smack the shit out of the c@#t that works there..she is so fucking miserable.. Anyone deal with that lady? she needs a good old fashion beating..I have never been treated with some much disrespect in my life.. I will never buy another thing from them! Douche bags!

STAY AWAY FROM WHEELS OF FREEDOM IN PAWTUCKET!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Current Toys:

2005 Nissan Titan CC

Wheels of Freedom RI

yeah she sucks, customer service there sucks unless you're spending over 10k, my friend was treated like royalty cause he was buying a new R1.

Wheels of Freedom RI

I feel the same way about Honda Suzukiworld in Warwick. Hell the only dealer I can tolerate in RI is Razees

Wheels of Freedom RI

i've never been there but i've heard stories.... I went to Razees once and the parts guy was very helpful. MTR in woonsocket is getting better in some respects, worse in others....

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

Wheels of Freedom RI

Next time you need something you should go back there. Go inside and pick out or ask for the item. If the service sucks say so and tell her to shove the item up her ass.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Wheels of Freedom RI

The owner at Honda Suzuki World is pretty cool, loves the sport of riding. He definately needs new help though.....it's awesome how they "make up" prices as they go along, I got 2 bikes inspected there, 3 days apart, got "asked" to pay two different amounts, that amount changed again when I went there with a friend. Fucking criminals......question EVERYTHING there. DOUCHEBAGS.

MTR, I wouldn't go back in that place if they were giving shit away! .....nuf said. I don't have any idea how that SHIT HOLE is still open. I would've figured the BBB would have closed them down by now.

Kudos to Razee though! Parts, service, sales everyone there is super helpful. Old fashion customer service there. I've never called there and gotten anything less than a complete answer to my question.

Bitches, like that c*nt at Steals Your Freedom are why I order most of the stuff I need from the internet.

I get offended by people who cry they've been offended

Wheels of Freedom RI

mtr has some new people that have been helpful, but a store manager or soemthing who is a complete douche bag...i hate going there but they are so close...it's like playing roulette everytime you walk through the door...gonna have to frequent razee's more

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Wheels of Freedom RI

Quote Originally Posted by ChicknStripEatr View Post
    The owner at Honda Suzuki World is pretty cool, loves the sport of riding. He definately needs new help though.....i
    Rick. He's a good dude.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Wheels of Freedom RI

he might be cool, but I have had nothing but MISERABLE experiences with his employees. And employees reflect on the business

Wheels of Freedom RI

I only deal with him, and he's always good to me.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Banned

Wheels of Freedom RI

Moving thread to dealer, vendor, product reviews.

Wheels of Freedom RI

sorry about the wrong forum

Current Toys:

2005 Nissan Titan CC

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Wheels of Freedom RI

Quote Originally Posted by bigred875 View Post
    mtr has some new people that have been helpful, but a store manager or soemthing who is a complete douche bag...i hate going there but they are so close...it's like playing roulette everytime you walk through the door...gonna have to frequent razee's more
    That's why I only go into MTR for routine stuff (oil, filters, etc...)

Every once in a while I look around the showroom. Every time I do, within 10 seconds, someone's ready to dry-hump my leg.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Wheels of Freedom RI

Quote Originally Posted by 97BladeRider View Post
    That's why I only go into MTR for routine stuff (oil, filters, etc...)

Every once in a while I look around the showroom. Every time I do, within 10 seconds, someone's ready to dry-hump my leg.
    ya same here...but i also brought my 50 rim in when i couldnt get the bead to seal and they helped me out.. that actually suprised me because I have had issues with them doing something outside the box(or books) and they wouldnt help. Mount a 150 tire on my brothers fzr, hundreds of people run them, we had a problem getting it to seat so as a last ditch effort we brought it to them...they messed with it for a bit then the douchbag manager looked in the book and saw a 140 was supposed to be on there and told the guys to stop working on it... MsHap ended up doing with her tire spoons...

I think they are way over priced....they also have no problem with a bike sitting on their floor room for years...there was an 03 z1000 and an 02 honda cruiser in there forever...i think they may still have the z1000....and holding strong on the price lol

MTR

Yup... I'll second the opinion of MTR. I could not be desperate enough to have them work on my bike!!

Steve T.
    1999 CBR600F4