Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Zero Gravity

Zero Gravity

I felt this worthy my first port in the Dealer / Vendor / Product Review section..

I bought a Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen for my VFR through RidersDiscount.com. As for their part the price was good, it shipped fast and free so I have no complaints there.

I got the screen yesterday and went to install it... There are small tabs that hook into the fairing along both sides of the screen near the bottom. These weren't fitting well and the two on the left side broke off...

I'll admit this surprised me given the cost of these things and how known Zero Gravity is in this industry... although I never had any personal experience.

Today I decided to call Zero Gravity and be honest... I told them I broke two tabs when installing the screen and now have a $90 useless piece of plastic. I actually originally asked if they could recommend an adhesive that might hold the tabs...

Needless to say they said adhesive wouldn't work... but then asked me to hold on... The first guy I talked to checked their stock to see if they had another screen... they didn't... O'well thanks for trying... I get put on hold and then end up giving my info and told someone would contact me in the next couple of days...

About 30 minutes later I get a call from Mike in returns... He takes my info and tells me they will replace the screen free of charge.... AND they sent me a shipping label via email... I admitted to him that I was surprised at how easily the tabs broke because honestly I wasn't forcing it... Mike admitted they had some issues with that screen in the past that have been rectified...

I know this is the customer service we should expect... but I rarely see it... they could have easily said tough sh*t you broke it... but they didn't... they're replacing it at no cost AND admitting that the failure in the tabs was on them... which I knew nothing about...

So anyway... seems like a good group of people at ZG... a live person even answered the phone! Weird... so as of now I recommend ZG and will hopefully recommend the product as soon as I get it on there in one piece!!!

Mike

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!