Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2012 NHMS Dates - LRRS Practice and School Specials

Re: 2012 NHMS Dates - LRRS Practice and School Specials

so all the events including the school and practices are on friday correct?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    so all the events including the school and practices are on friday correct?
    Except the event before the Classic which is a Wed/Thurs. (And possibly the Ducati day, that might be a weekday too.)

Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

We are working on all of our other dates. Loudon is all Fridays except for the 2 day school, which is Weds-Thurs. The Revs event is June 25th, and we are waiting to finalize our dates at NJMP, Homestead and Barber. All should be done well before the end of the month.

You dont know slow... PainfullySlow's Avatar

pending employment (or i wont be racing at all next year) I am definitely in for the 7 practice day special. Having the day before to shake off the cobwebs is a huge benefit to me.

Very good.

We are also going to put a program in place that allows anyone who buys a Practice Season Pass to upgrade to a school anytime they want more help for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    Very good.

We are also going to put a program in place that allows anyone who buys a Practice Season Pass to upgrade to a school anytime they want more help for $150.
    I Like that idea, great option! The package deals are good and flexible too, can't beat that. Thanks for keeping us informed.

.... we are as well (happy to see the Rookie Race back to Saturday). With LRRS offering the cheap first weekend race entries, it's really a good deal. I think that there will be 2 Novice races on Saturday next year as well (as opposed to one this season). So, a Novice could get a license and enter 2 races (plus the rookie race) for under $200 the first weekend.....not too bad.
    Seeing how I will be racing next year, having 2 races plus the rookie race will be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicoz View Post
    Seeing how I will be racing next year, having 2 races plus the rookie race will be awesome!!!
    That was the point, and we knew guys would like it. The new schedule will give Novices more opportunity to ride each day.

how soon before weekend daily schedule is up?

Eric you have to tell them they need to change the Aug 11th weekend. Im getting married that Saturday.

She said I could race the 12th so maybe just change the schedule so all my races are on the Sunday. That would work too

James

The final daily schedule is still being worked out....but I can tell you that there will be more opportunities for Novices to race on Saturday in 2012.

As for the race weekend change.....sure, I'll get right on that.

I updated this post to reflect the 5/7 New Jersey date - which is quite different from last season. This Monday school is right after the season opener for CCS at NJMP.

Again, new for 2012, our season packages are good for ANY of our Penguin dates for 2012 - not just Loudon Fridays. This is a request from 2011 that we were happy to put in place.

The 2012 Season Practice Pass forms are also now open. CLICK HERE to go to the form. For $699, it gains you admission to all of the Penguin Friday practice sessions, plus the Thursday before the national (7 events total). For all of you simply looking for inexpensive track time - this is 6 sessions per day at only $100 cost per day. It's a great deal. plus, if you miss a day, you can transfer it to another rider for $25 (still less total cost than the $150 signup fee at the track).

Posting Freak

Eric,
    Saw this today on FB-
    **Dave Moss
    The 2012 schedule is posted at http://www.crstuning.com/schedule.htm. I'm heading all over the US this year, so I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces at tracks whether you are riding the track day or not. I'm still waiting for confirmation from Loudon and Eric Wood but I'm leaving those dates in place. This is preparation time for the season, so I will be posting something each day as we work our way towards March! New for 2012 is on track coaching in CA...**

Please make it happen. I might consider the package if it does.
    Thanks,
    Steve

I've never really met Dave, but it seems like he does a lot of traveling to tracks. I hear he's a good guy. I don't know what his requirements are, but our stance on this stuff is that guys that want to come to the track to offer their services are welcome to do so. If they want to come during LRRS, I think that there is some kind of vendor fee - but all are welcome.

I looked at his schedule and it has me scratching my head as to why he would put on his schedule that he is coming to our school days, and not the LRRS races, without a phone call to me..... that would have been my first step. I you talk to him, have him shoot me an email.

Posting Freak

OK Eric,
    I sent him an email.

Hey Eric,
    I checked out the practice package deals and I think my son and I are going to sign up. We were wondering if there was a deadline, I didn't see one on the site other then for a free tee shirt. Hopefully we're not too late but on the other hand more time to save up the $700 would be good. Thanks

That special will be good right up to the first event. We will even take people who signed up for practice and allow them to upgrade to the full year if they want. We want to make this as easy as possible.

Well, even my wife thinks the season pass is a good deal... I suspect I'll be jumping on that if my boss approves my time off.

That special will be good right up to the first event. We will even take people who signed up for practice and allow them to upgrade to the full year if they want. We want to make this as easy as possible.
    Wow that was fast Eric! Just like you are on the track! Great deal and with some time to save the cash, perfect!
    Thanks again.

A few updates & reminders:

1) The Rookie Race is moving back to Saturday for LRRS weekends. We are going to still include a mock start in the Basic School during the final practice of the day - weather permitting. However, the Rookie Race (still free for rookies) will be on Saturday and the first wave of this race will be up to 20 Novice riders. This gives the Novices another race they can do and they can sign up for this race with LRRS (the race is half price). The Rookie Race will now be 4 laps long.

2) The Penguin School Package is now available for all of our events, inlcuding the Ducati Days and the 2 day school. For $999, you can hit any of our 5 dates. The only thing that you need to do if you buy the package you need to reserve your spot for any of the classes that are not regular Friday schools. This is done simply by going on the site making a reservation...there is a spot on each of these forms for season pass holders.

3) The Penguin Season Practice Pass is good for all of our NHMS practices including the Thrusday before the Loudon Classic. Now for this season, in case they cannot make a practice day, season pass holders can transfer a day to another rider for only $25 - which still saves that rider money over registering at the track on Friday. We are really trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone.

4) Loudon Classic Practice. This is Thursday of the two-day school. Last year we only had a limited number of spots for practice as it coincided with the second day of the two day school. In order to allow more guys to practice this season, the session on Thursday before the national will start at 1pm as it did last season, but will run until 7PM. This will allow us to let everyone practice (not just the 20 guys we allowed in 2011) and still get the track time they are looking for.

5) Upgrades - We also have a program in place that allows anyone who signs up for a season practice pass to upgrade to a school at anytime for $150.

Last edited by Woodcraft; 02-24-12 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added Classic Practice Info & School upgrade

Very good.

Eric, just thought this should go with your reminder because it's another great option and incentive for the season practice holder.

Doug

BUMP for a good deal!

Just signed up for the practice package... can't wait!

~that which doth not kill me can only make me stronger~

LRRS / CCS - #103

Thanks Tyler - The practice package is an even better deal this year since you can sell your unused days to another rider

Quote Originally Posted by tsanterre View Post
    BUMP for a good deal!

Just signed up for the practice package... can't wait!
    Thanks Tyler - The practice package is an even better deal this year since you can sell your unused days to another rider
    Yuuuuupp!! Dad is in too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12