2013 Schedule up and Ready to go

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

2013 Schedule up and Ready to go

Our new schedule is officially up and ready to go. Anyone who would like a direct link to the site to check it out can CLICK HERE. The higlights are below. The dates at Loudon are following the same schedule as year's past, and we've added a couple Friday dates at NJMP before the CCS weekends (details below). There are still a couple of other possible dates to be released, but these ones below are set in stone. We are also featuring our package deals for 2013, which are the best way to sve money on a season of schools or practices in 2013. Practice packages have a nice deal that allows you to upgrade to a school for 2013. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in 2013.

2013 School Package Deal & Season Racer Practice Deal

Package Information Link

NHMS Friday Schools: 4/26, 5/17, 7/26, 8/16, 9/13, 10/4

NHMS Friday School Information

2 Day School: June 13 & 14

2 Day School Information

Special Events: DRNE June 24 & NJMP Ride with the Stars Sept 21-23 .

DRNE June 24 Information
    Ride with the Stars Sept 21-23 Information

New! NJMP Friday Schools: 5/3 and 9/6
    The guys at Team Pro Motion approached us and asked us if we were interested in putting on an advanced course for riders who participate in their track days on the Friday before CCS weekends. We really enjoy NJMP, and thought it would be a great opportunity to work with riders in the Mid Atlantic area. These schools are open to racers and experienced track day riders.

NJMP Friday School Information

Homestead Friday School: 12/6
    These events run format similar to our NHMS programs, but are tailored to fit the schedule and layout of the outstanding Homestead facility. The Basic Course and Advanced Course groups all have separate riding sessions, and as of 2012 there is also a racer practice!

Homestead Friday Schools

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2013 Schedule up and Ready to go

Count me in. Maybe I can plan ahead and use the package offer. The Penguin School advanced my riding immensely in 2012, thank you. I have a deep back log of notes that I collected in the classroom and during the track walk sessions, and I have a very long list of things to work on. I especially like how dense the school days are with back-to-back classroom and track sessions. I found the body position drills on static bikes particularly effective to ingrain this critical skill into muscle memory. The photo sessions provide immediate and objective feedback from the track for each rider and students can learn by listening to the instructor feedback of all riders, not just of themselves. I had a great first visit to Homestead with PRS in Dec 2011 and again in Feb 2012 renting the school bikes for the advanced course and subsequent CCS practice sessions and races. My first trip to NJMP for the PRS "Ride with the Stars" event in October of this year was exceptionally good. I hope to repeat the NJMP trip in 2013 and/or travel for the CCS races planned for May and September.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS 130; JDay 77
    SeaCoast Sport Cycle | Dunlop | EBC Brakes | Vortex | Woodcraft | Armor Bodies

Ben, I appreciate the feedback. I also, of course, got to witness your riding progression first hand. That was a lot of fun to see. I look forward to working with you again next year.

Eric you will most likely be seeing me out there again. I have a new bike to learn and I didnt make the progress I wanted to last season.

James

I'm happy to help. I find that the drive to get better keeps me going all winter long.......by the time you get to April you've already done 1000 laps in your head!

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Signed up for the April date on Monday... cannot wait!!

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    I'm happy to help. I find that the drive to get better keeps me going all winter long.......by the time you get to April you've already done 1000 laps in your head!
    I can do 1000laps on the old bike. On the new bike I have a lot of foggy areas. When we do the track walk can you get someone out there to focus on the little bike line?

James

We can certianly discuss the differences between the two. Some places are virtually identical, others are significantly different.

Will definitely need more schooling.