Air Fence 50/50 Raflle

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Air Fence 50/50 Raflle

NESR Track members - Penguin is holding a raffle to be drawn September 17th at Thompson to benefit the Roadracing World Action fund. This is a 50/50 raffle (cash to the winner) that also had a number of prizes as well. You do not have to be present to win the cash prize.

The action fund has deployed thousands of feet of airfence over the years and has helped countless track riders walk away from crashes with only minor injuries (and often injury free). Nearly every track rider I know has benefitted from the deployment of air fence, and I am asking our community to help give back to this fantastic organization that has helped so many. Thanks in advance for your support!

Air Fence 50/50 Raflle-1-airfenceraffle2018y-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Cat herder

Re: Air Fence 50/50 Raflle

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    NESR Track members - Penguin is holding a raffle to be drawn September 17th at Thompson to benefit the Roadracing World Action fund. This is a 50/50 raffle (cash to the winner) that also had a number of prizes as well. You do not have to be present to win the cash prize.

The action fund has deployed thousands of feet of airfence over the years and has helped countless track riders walk away from crashes with only minor injuries (and often injury free). Nearly every track rider I know has benefitted from the deployment of air fence, and I am asking our community to help give back to this fantastic organization that has helped so many. Thanks in advance for your support!

Air Fence 50/50 Raflle-1-airfenceraffle2018y-jpg
    Got a link for those of us who won't be going to the track that day?

Absolutely - thanks very much for asking!

Penguin Road Racing School - PRS Air Fence Raffle

Congratulations to Miles Allen , who won the 50/50 and then graciously donated the funds back to the Airfence Fund. Many class acts in this sport - makes you proud to be part of such a great group!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!