Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

April 26th at NHMS! Discount for Pre registration deadline coming up soon

Re: April 26th at NHMS! Discount for Pre registration deadline coming up soon

I know no one, just planning on showing up for the basic course and going from there. Would be cool to plan to meetup with some other newcomers.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wander around, you'll run into all sorts of people happy to meet a new racer.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Ummmm, what? Center/south/sucky garages are usually a ghost town. North garages are always full.
    and all the fast people are in the north garages, Wood, Greenwood, Doucette, Mullin, Hildebrand, Babaian, Carter, Narbonne. what does the other garage have? some smutty teenager and a guy with a goatee.

Quote Originally Posted by blackxxbird View Post
    I know no one, just planning on showing up for the basic course and going from there. Would be cool to plan to meetup with some other newcomers.
    come say hi. garage 10N. we have a spot for the first weekend as a couple of the regular renters won't be there. if you want in for some help/guidance this weekend let me know. I'm trying to get friday off work so I can do practice but if not I'll be there saturday morning.

See ya in the basic course! We should all have nametags with our forum names on them.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

I'm a newcomer as well and will be there for the track experience on Friday, feel free to stop by and say Hi, I'll be riding the F4i in my picture

Lets start a thread like for 2013? Pics of us or our bikes whatever? Say when we ll be there Etc?

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Lets start a thread like for 2013? Pics of us or our bikes whatever? Say when we ll be there Etc?
    Why dont you get on that Sav... lol on another note for the purchase of the license after Penguin is over does it need to be paid for by cash or check or can it be put on a credit card?? id hate to show up with the wrong form of payment.

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    Why dont you get on that Sav... lol on another note for the purchase of the license after Penguin is over does it need to be paid for by cash or check or can it be put on a credit card?? id hate to show up with the wrong form of payment.
    im def bringing all of the above with me just to be sure.

thread up and running
    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...wcomers-Racers

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Oh no he didn't!
    Yes, I did....and it now looks great for the entire weekend (into the upper 60's). We were all laughing 2 weeks ago when we got snow and were recounting the days when we were scheduled to race the 2nd weekend in April. What a difference a couple weeks can make!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Eric, is there a max signups for the race practice groups ?

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

We have not been anywhere near there in years - so you'll be OK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12