Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

April 26th at NHMS! Discount for Pre registration deadline coming up soon

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

April 26th at NHMS! Discount for Pre registration deadline coming up soon

Unlike years past, the registration for both the racer practice and all the school sessions is on the same form. You can find the link to the form here: April 26th Registration

Be sure to get signed up in time to take advantage of the Pre registration discount for both practice and the schools. We also are again offering season discount packages for both the LRRS racer practice and for a 5 pack of schools.

LRRS Racer Practice Deal CLICK HERE

Penguin School 5-Pack CLICK HERE

As an added bonus, we are testing out a new video program at this event, and participants may get some free video analysis as we start to work with it. This will be a nice bonus for this event. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again this season.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: April 26th at NHMS! Discount for Pre registration deadline coming up soon

Last day for the pre registration discount is this Friday - be sure to get signed up and take advantage of it!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Eric this will be my first Penguin and planning on racing the weekend. Do I sign up for License Certification Course?

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Eric this will be my first Penguin and planning on racing the weekend. Do I sign up for License Certification Course?
    yes that's the one you want. you didn't take the course last year right?

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Im pretty sure that i signed up for the correct course... when i signed up back the beginning of Feb there wasnt an option for the License Cert course...

I Registered for the Basic Course... should i contact Penguin and make any changes or should it still be all set??

Last edited by GingahNinjah; 04-17-13 at 11:37 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by CBR929RE View Post
    yes that's the one you want. you didn't take the course last year right?
    no Brett I didnt

Basic is the right course if you're looking to go for a race license.

looks like they just changed the name. License Cert/Basic are the same thing. you guys should both be good.

sweet... been all jittery and excited thinking about it all winter cant believe it starts next thurs for me!!!!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

i dont see any real advantage of presigning for the school rather than do it thursday night/friday morning

i dont see any real advantage of presigning for the school rather than do it thursday night/friday morning
    Costs more to do it the day of rather than ahead of time. Ask me how much on Friday if I can swing enough to do the advanced school.

isnt it 250$ anyways? hmmm

nevermind i just learned how to read LOL signing up now

Eric,

Is the racer practice season pass included in the Friday deadline?

Meaning - do we need to sign up by Friday - or can we (as in years past) sign up until the day of the event?

~that which doth not kill me can only make me stronger~

LRRS / CCS - #103

Just to clear up a couple posts here....the schools on Friday are all $250 for pre registration and $280 the day of the school. You can sign up for the season practice pass at the first event - no problem at all.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Finally got out on the dirt bike today after too much time off - felt good, and gets the road race part of my head going.

Thx!

~that which doth not kill me can only make me stronger~

LRRS / CCS - #103

Thank you Eric! Sign up and good to go..

Last day for the Pre Registration deal for April 26th......forecast is 62 and sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    forecast is 62 and sunny!
    Oh no he didn't!

Yeah....no superstitions here. Call it like you see it and let the chips fall where they may.

I can't wait to see all the new rookies next weekend!!! Should be a good showing..

I'll be there for the first time the 26th, basic course

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I must have said it in 100 threads but for all the new comers or people who just wanna meet up. I will be in Garage 22N. I should also be able to be found around Kurtz/Smutty.

I must have said it in 100 threads but for all the new comers or people who just wanna meet up. I will be in Garage 22N. I should also be able to be found around Kurtz/Smutty.
    Nobody wants to go all the way over there just to see you especially since the South garages are where all the fun/cool people are at

Last edited by GingahNinjah; 04-19-13 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    Nobody wants to go all the way over there just to see you especially since the South garages are where all the fun/cool people are at
    Ummmm, what? Center/south/sucky garages are usually a ghost town. North garages are always full.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast