First Events - NHMS 4/27 & NJMP 5/7

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

First Events - NHMS 4/27 & NJMP 5/7

April 27th at NHMS
    Before you know it, we are going to be back on the track. Our first event of the year is April 27th at NHMS (Friday before the LRRS weekend on the 28th and 29th). We'll have a Track Experience, Basic Course and Advanced Course for this date. For anyone looking to rent bikes for the weekend, please act quickly because we are getting close ot sold out. Registration for April 27th school: CLICK HERE

We also will have a racer practice running throughout the day as we always have (starting at 10AM and alternating with school sessions). Riders get 6 sessions (barring unusual delays) and the cost is $135 to sign up in advance or $150 the day of the event. We also have a Season Pass Package Deal for LRRS practice that allows you to come to all 7 of our practices for $699. A cool new feature that we have for 2012 is that you can transfer any one of these days to someone else for $25 (still less than a single pre-registration). To see complete details on this package CLICK HERE.

May 7th NJMP
    This is a Monday event that follows the CCS opener at NJMP on the 5th and 6th. We are going to head down there to race and then hang out on Monday to do a out Ducati Revs New Jersey event. This date is open to all bike makes, and will have two track Experience Classes and one Advanced class for racers. We welcome both students and instructors to come down for this event...it's always a god time. The Ducati events usually have some extra features (we will have some Q/A with hall of fame tuner Eraldo Ferracci and are also working on have a couple celebrities as well - more to follow). For event information CLICK HERE.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: First Events - NHMS 4/27 & NJMP 5/7

I know that there are a lot of NESR members heading up to Loudon for April 27th, which is great. I wanted to put feelers out there for how many guys were going to NJMP for the CCS opener there. Who's thinking about it? Maybe some of you guys would like to share rides?

I know that when you ride other tracks, it always makes you faster at home. I didn't think that it applied to me after doing 10,000 laps at NHMS, but after I went to NJMP last year I dropped 0.3-0.4 seconds when I came back home. Anyone have similar experiences?

Eric, what's the deadline for teh discount Friday practice for 4/27 at NHMS?

I'm planning on the CCS event at NJMP. I've never been there, so I'm planning on doing that Friday practice also.

Last edited by Jim; 03-28-12 at 12:57 PM. Reason: typo
    EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Eric, what's the deadline for teh discount Friday practice for 4/57 at NHMS?

I'm planning on the CCS event at NJMP. I've never been there, so I'm planning on doing that Friday practice also.
    no idea what 4/57 is.

the Penguin day in NJ is the monday after the races. the friday before is with Team ProMotion

Brett, he was asking about NJMP for ride shares. I know Penguin has a track day on that monday, and the Friday practice is TPM.

EX 105

Brett, he was asking about NJMP for ride shares. I know Penguin has a track day on that monday, and the Friday practice is TPM.
    yeah I just got the impression when you said Friday practice you meant it was through Penguin. carry on.

No, our school at NJMP is on Monday after the event. We are going to run a full advanced school in conjunction with the Ducati Track day that we are doing on the same day. We've done them like this a few times before, and the students are often able to make some good progress after having raced the weekend....they are 100% up to speed and ready to make advances. We've got a few guys signed up now who are going to stay after the weekend - it should be a good time.

The deadline for the discount for the 4/27 event is going to be 10 days prior.

Eric, what's the deadline for teh discount Friday practice for 4/27 at NHMS?

As stated here, the deadline is the 17th for the discount. If you are thinking that you are going to do them all (or even 5 of the 7) it makes more sense to get the Season Practice Pass for $699. This will save you money and we have a new feature this year that lets you transfer a day that you don't use to someone else for $25. The process is simple - they simply come to Cathy on Friday at the track and let her know that they are taking your practice spot and they pay her $25...you don't need to do anything else. This makes sense for everyone because the $125 they will pay is still less than either the $150 at-track signup rate or the $135 pre-registration fee. This is the big advantage of the season practice pass.

ok thanks.
    I assume we can register anytime now for the Friday practice?

EX 105

all signed up for the Advanced school. if I don't run a bunch of laps under 1:20 that weekend I'm gonna be pissed at myself for being such a pussy.

Very good, glad to see you there.

Registration is open for the practices on 4/27, 5/18 and 6/14: the link is here (CLICK HERE)

We are coming up on the deadline for the registration discount for both the racer practice and the school on the 27th of April. We also have plenty of space in our school on May7th at NJMP (Monday after the CCS opener). I'd love to see some LRRS regulars go down there and win some races!

This event being a couple weeks later than last year should give us some nice riding, typical highs for the last week of april move into the mid 60's - I'm looking forward to getting out there with a new engine in my 848. A few of our fast guys have new bikes - Shane picked up some parts for a brand new GSXR600 at Woodcraft the other day....Christian Cronin has a brand new R6 - should be fun this year.