CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE BELOW

Inaugural NESBC Champions Crowned At Canaan Fair Speedway

Thanks again to everyone who helped this come together this year. We had a ton of fun, and put a whole new twist on a track day. We saw everything from Track Experience riders out having a great time to the likes of Shane Narbonne doing things on a Motard bike that just seemed unnatural. First and foremost, I want to give a heartfelt thanks to all the riders who came out to support these events, and then came back with their friends later in the season. We've got such a great group of riders who come out to these events, and the vibe among everyone is always super upbeat. I love seeing riders out there laughing, riding and helping each other whether it be with advice, spare parts or simple encouragement. We had a showing of "Why we Ride" in the hall on Saturday night, and I could tell that our crowd all agreed with the theme of the film and truly valued all the things motorcycling adds to our lives.

A huge thanks to all the coaches who came out and spent quality time with our students each day, helped with registration, tech, teaching classes, setting up and tearing down airfence and the countless other little things that all add up to a huge difference in the end. We could not do this without you! Thanks to Glen Goldman at Team Pro Motion for allowing us to use your airfence for these events. Luckily no one had to test it this season, but your commitment to help us ensure rider safety is one that we all are truly thankful for.

Thanks again, and we'll see you out there next season!