NHMS 2 DAY on JUNE 17-18
TODAY IS THE DAY - SIGN UP EARLY AND SAVE MONEY!

Penguin has 2 stages of discounts for the 2 day school, and the deadline for the first discount is today. When compared to walk in prices, riders who sign up today will save $45/day for the school and $25 for Thursday Racer Practice. Don't miss out on what is our most popular event of the year....space is limited! The two days really give riders the chance to drop time and gain confidence, and we have classes for both racers and track experience riders.

Testimonial: "I took the two day school in June and the next time I came to the racetrack I not only dropped 5 seconds, but I also eliminated all the scary "moments" that I fequently had on the track. Best of all, I know where to find more time....thanks so much!" - B.T.

LINK TO REGISTRATION HERE

NJMP 2 Day School - July 3/4

We've got a program similar to our 2 Day school at NHMS at NJMP as well. If you want to ride a track that is a complete contrast in style to NHMS, come check out NJMP! Fast, flowing corners and a focus on carrying momentum allow you to experience a whole different style of riding that is not only lots of fun but will also make you a better rider.

LINK TO REGISTRATION HERE