NHMS 2 Day School June 14-15

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

NHMS 2 Day School June 14-15

This is the signature Penguin event of the year. We've got all our best coaches assembled to give you tons of track time and lots of individual coaching and feedback!

REGISTRATION LINK HERE

Important Notes:
    Racer Pratice 1pm-7pm Thursday June 15th
    If you need a race license for the weekend - you MUST attend the Basic course on Wednesday!
    Pratice Members can upgrade to a school for one or both days (until we sell out)
    Limited spots guarantees attention and lots of quality laps!

We will guarantee to have you ready for the Loudon Classic, whether it be to race or spectate!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

364 Beers Shy of a Liter Trajiks9's Avatar

Re: NHMS 2 Day School June 14-15

Signed up! This will be my 3rd year attending this event. Anyone who hasn't joined this event you have to come and check it out. Some of the most fun you can have while still wearing all your clothes.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    🇯🇵 2001 Honda CBR 929RR R.I.P
    🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X
    🇯🇵 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R
    🇦🇹 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure-S

364 Beers Shy of a Liter Trajiks9's Avatar

Eric, Scott, John, Steve, and all riding coaches. I want to sincerely thank you for the best 2 days that I've had this year. Weather was completely amazing! This was hands down one of the best track day experiences I've had. For any of those who have thought about it or, just don't have the drive to do so. You MUST do a Penguintrack day. This organization is top notch and is willing to help with any suggestions, questions, and improvements. These classes and track time definitely have improved my street riding and have all in all made me a safer rider. Look forward to riding with y'all soon.
    Cheers! ��

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    🇯🇵 2001 Honda CBR 929RR R.I.P
    🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X
    🇯🇵 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R
    🇦🇹 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure-S

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trajiks9 View Post
    Eric, Scott, John, Steve, and all riding coaches. I want to sincerely thank you for the best 2 days that I've had this year. Weather was completely amazing! This was hands down one of the best track day experiences I've had. For any of those who have thought about it or, just don't have the drive to do so. You MUST do a Penguintrack day. This organization is top notch and is willing to help with any suggestions, questions, and improvements. These classes and track time definitely have improved my street riding and have all in all made me a safer rider. Look forward to riding with y'all soon.
    Cheers! ��
    Thanks so much for your feedback! We put a lot of time and effort into make our events a place that you can not only have a great time but also really improve at the same time.

We've got a fantastic opportunity for everyone coming up in a couple weeks.

July 2nd - Sunday at NHMS We've got our very first Penguin Track Event at NHMS on a weekend day! Come ride with us in our Track Experience or Advanced classes, or just get some great track time in our racer practice group. We'll have our super-fun NESBC series to conclude the day...come find out what the fun is all about (you might just win some cash or prizes while you're at it). LINK HERE to sign up.
    July 3rd at NHMS - Ducati Revs New England A day of Italian food, bikes and fun. Enjoy a great day on track, get some Penguin coaching and even take a the red machine of your choice out for a test ride (the demo truck is here). CLICK HERE for a list of participating dealers or to register.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!