Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NHMS 2015+ Thread

Re: NHMS 2015+ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jasnmar View Post
    I'm too slow to even get one, but yeah. Noobs need more encouragement than experts.
    Not so fast...for the large majority of mortal Experts...those things are few and far between.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    Not so fast...for the large majority of mortal Experts...those things are few and far between.
    Yea Mike is still trying to figure out why they took his red numbers away in the first place never mind give him EX plates lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    Yea Mike is still trying to figure out why they took his red numbers away in the first place never mind give him EX plates lol
    Wow, one good weekend and the ging, gets cocky!

Deja vu...the last guy who sounded like you had a rough start to the following season, then retired for good by June.

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

lol nah not cocky its just winter smh

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    lol nah not cocky its just winter smh
    Almost exactly what the last guy said. Hope you're not superstitious...

Wow, one good weekend and the ging, gets cocky!

Deja vu...the last guy who sounded like you had a rough start to the following season, then retired for good by June.
    Who was that?

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Almost exactly what the last guy said. Hope you're not superstitious...
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    Who was that?
    You should know...

If my guess is right, you've still got a piece of his gear.

Quote Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
    You should know...

If my guess is right, you've still got a piece of his gear.
    Nope. You're wrong.

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    Nope. You're wrong.
    Ahh shit. At first I thought he meant Denno. But he didn't ever really get all that cocky. He just crapped out the seasone following his ROTY.

Now that I think about it... The last guy that did that was Big Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I don't know about 'more' than experts. Everyone needs some plastic trophies in their lives. Hell, it's my goal for 2015.
    Fair point. "More" was inappropriate. All deserve encouragement / reward.

Garage #17 Race Team ThunderCycle's Avatar

Swap Meet during the Classic?
    Just thinking out loud....
    If you're like me you have dozens of parts from a variety of motorcycles in the shop.
    What if we had a designated area and hired some kid to keep on an eye on the parts for the weekend. Exclude full motorcycles since they are already set up by the Smoke Shack. Everyone would tag their parts before they brought them over. Their would be a 5% premium added to the sale of any item to be donated to the Karen Hornbecker Fund.

Garage #17 Race Team ThunderCycle's Avatar

Speaking of the Classic...
    We have thousands of bikers with time and money to burn just a few miles away. How do we get more of them down to watch the races?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCycle View Post
    Speaking of the Classic...
    We have thousands of bikers with time and money to burn just a few miles away. How do we get more of them down to watch the races?
    See Chuck's post in this thread. They don't care.

LRRS AM#721 / RSP Racing / MTAG Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear
    2003 Honda CBR600RR / 2009 Kawasaki ER6N / 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300

Quote Originally Posted by BMMCBR View Post
    See Chuck's post in this thread. They don't care.
    NHMS may not care, but we should. It is a hell of a lot more fun racing when the stands have some people in them.

Past few Classics I've bs'd with some of the HD crowd if T6 stands and they love it and all said they would be coming for more. If people come, they will enjoy, they will spend money, they will come back and may even take up racing themselves.

Shit Corey says:
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider102 View Post
    I think that a smooth motor would help me be a bit smoother

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

I didn't realize that there were mortals and immortals.....I've seen #86 with plenty of trophies....maybe it's the old Doug Scheer mojo that goes with that number.

On the serious side....Novices are the first guys that should get trophies. I'm torn between the donation thing (It's really cool to get a novice to come over and thank you for donating as it gives all of us who donate an opportunity to talk to someone that we may not know yet), and having them get something that says that won Novice 1 on it (their actual class). It's really important that these guys feel part of the program and that their efforts are worth something.

Keep the ideas flowing....this is a good annual exercise to get the needs out there for discussion. Many of these have resulted in changes in the past.

The swap meet is not a bad idea, help fund the racing expenses which we all know is not a low number

CCS #31