NJMP School Report

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

NJMP School Report

Just got back from the 2 day school at NJMP, and the event was a great time. We had Eric Bostrom down, who was a super addition. He spent time in every classroom, rode with a number of riders and really got into helping people go faster. We spent a lot of time working on body position with our groups, and were testing some new approaches and explanations that really hit home with some people. We had a bunch of riders have that epiphany when they figure out how to finally relax on the bars, and it resulted in some big progress for these guys.

I'm looking forward to working that stuff into the school coming up on October 4th. I hope that we have a great event to close out what has been an excellent LRRS season. The Jimmy Adamo Memorial Celebration literally had people coming in from all over the world, so that show should really be something worth watching.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: NJMP School Report

Great time & the weather held up really well. The body critique from photos watching & following Scottie in T11 while watching him let go of the bar & shaking his arm was priceless.

Fantastic event, Eric. The discussions in the classroom made me realize how much analysis really good riders put into their craft. It forced me to be more critical of my riding, and to be more focused when evaluating my performance. I definitely fell into the "epiphany" category.

Now, can you prescribe something to make my desire to go racing go away?

-Jon

Quote Originally Posted by TrackRat View Post
    Fantastic event, Eric. The discussions in the classroom made me realize how much analysis really good riders put into their craft. It forced me to be more critical of my riding, and to be more focused when evaluating my performance. I definitely fell into the "epiphany" category.

Now, can you prescribe something to make my desire to go racing go away?

-Jon
    Rehab, this shit is worse than crack. pretty much 90% of what I think about, and the 10% i FORCE myself to devote to work so I can afford to race

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!