July 24th Discount Deadline Tomorrow

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

July 24th Discount Deadline Tomorrow

Our next Friday event of the season is coming in 11 days, and the beautiful weather we are having has got everyone in the riding mood!

Sign up be the end of the day Tuesday to take advantage of the 10 day pre-registration discount for Friday July 24th!

Learn to Fly members get $25-$75 off of each event (in addition to the early registration price): Details HERE

We've got a place for riders at all levels at this event:

•License Certification - for those you want to race or participate in racer practices
    •Track Experience - for riders who do not want to ride with racers
    •Advanced - for riders with at least 3 track days in the past year & licensed racers
    •Racer Practice - Licensed or License Certified Riders Only

July 14th Registration LINK - Sign Up Today

2015 Pricing for Penguin Events
    Friday Schools:
    $250 10 days or more advance
    $275 1-9 days advance
    $295 Walk in / less than 1 day advance
    Friday Practice:
    $135 10 days or more advance
    $150 1-9 days advance
    $160 Walk in / less than 1 day advance

Other Upcoming Events:
    August 3rd - Thompson Track Experience (2 levels) & Advanced Course. Sponsored by Souhegan Valley Motorsports, Razee's Cycle Center, Valley Motorsports and Higgins Powersports
    August 14th NHMS Friday School (3 levels) Advanced, Track Experience and License Certification Courses
    August 24th- NHMS Track Experience(2 levels), Advanced Course. Sponsored by New England Powersports (Plaistow, GBM, Cycles 128, Central Mass, and Parkway)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: July 24th Discount Deadline Tomorrow

Hey Eric. I won the track experience auction for July 24th. I bid on it kind of haphazardly, assuming it was a full track experience day with different rider groups by skill class. I think I am now just realizing that there will only be one track experience group out on the track. Can you confirm? I'm guessing there will be a great mix of skills all out on the track at once with passing rules?

Either way, I'm excited. There are things to focus on at any speed. I really just wanted to get back at NHMS and you are one of the few organizations offering track time there.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

I was very successful off-track during The Classic and won the Penguin Racer Practice Raffle certificate. I'll be upgrading that to the Advanced Class on Friday when I show up. More classroom time for me to absorb from Eric and staff.

2004 SV650
    1979 GS 850GN
    2005 Tt-r125
    NEMRR #246 - Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersports

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Hey Eric. I won the track experience auction for July 24th. I bid on it kind of haphazardly, assuming it was a full track experience day with different rider groups by skill class. I think I am now just realizing that there will only be one track experience group out on the track. Can you confirm? I'm guessing there will be a great mix of skills all out on the track at once with passing rules?

Either way, I'm excited. There are things to focus on at any speed. I really just wanted to get back at NHMS and you are one of the few organizations offering track time there.
    Jay - you'll be good. The track experience class you are in is going to be nice and small, so while there is a bit of a spread in talent there will only be between 12-15 riders on the track during your session. It will be some seriously high quality track time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    I was very successful off-track during The Classic and won the Penguin Racer Practice Raffle certificate. I'll be upgrading that to the Advanced Class on Friday when I show up. More classroom time for me to absorb from Eric and staff.
    Very good - looking forward to seeing you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    Jay - you'll be good. The track experience class you are in is going to be nice and small, so while there is a bit of a spread in talent there will only be between 12-15 riders on the track during your session. It will be some seriously high quality track time!
    Amazing, you'll probably have a repeat customer then!

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.