Several seasons ago, Penguin launched our Track Experience program. While Penguin has long been known as the place to learn to go fast if you are a racer, there are perhaps some misconceptions about what our Track Experience program is all about. We've evolved our curriculum for these days over the past several seasons, and on June 23rd at NHMS we launched our first Track Experience event featuring the SRS (Street Rider Survival) curriculum. We now have one group at every at our Penguin School Friday events that is designated for Track Experience riders, and we also have several events that are exclusively for Track Experience SRS events.

Quick Facts
  • Track Experience events DO NOT have race style passing
  • The SRS curriculum is designed to use the racetrack as a tool to help you survive on the street
  • Penguin's skilled instruction staff loves to work 1 on 1 with riders - no matter what your speed
  • Added bonus - all students are welcome to a FREE test ride on a new Kawasaki at our events (with a $250 bonus coupon when you are done)

Testimonials from our 6/23 Event
“Before attending, rumor was that Penguin track days were aggressive with race passing often being the norm. I’m happy to say that I did not find this to be true at the Penguin Track Experience Day I attended – in fact the experience was the opposite. The combination of well presented information from some of the most skilled instructors available, and well sized on-track groups that offered plenty of room to safely practice (even in the fastest group) made for what was likely the most educational single day I’ve had on a motorcycle. Whether you are trying to take seconds off your lap times or are a newer rider wanting to learn how to ride safer and with more confidence, a day with the Penguin crew will offer you the tools to accomplish your goals while having a great time riding.” - I.B.

"This was my first ever track day and it was, without any doubt, the best day out on a motorcycle I've ever had! All the instructors were phenomenal, easy to talk to and always willing to work with you to correct any part of your riding that needed improvement, whether it is the figuring out the racing line, improving body positioning, understanding the track etc. This day has opened my eyes to how much more capable these motorcycles are than anything you'd normally experience on the street and how much more I still have to learn! Definitely will be coming back." - J.G.

Come Join Us!
Penguin Track Experience events use the SRS curriculum to make street riders more confident and more capable, so that they can have a better chance to "Survive" the hazards of the road. We hope that you'll join us either at our Friday NHMS events or at our dedicated Thompson events this season. I want to thank all the riders who came out to our June 23rd event and to invite anyone who has never tried Penguin to come find out what we are all about this season.

To register for August 4th at Thompson CLICK HERE

To register for September 1st at Thompson CLICK HERE

Rider Safety
Penguin is the only track day provider that is spending the time and energy to implement airfence at our Thompson events - ensuring the safest environment for learning possible!