September 16th at NHMS - Track time, NESBC & The Annual Dealer Challenge!

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

September 16th at NHMS - Track time, NESBC & The Annual Dealer Challenge!

September 16th at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, the Northeast Dealer Challenge is on!! At the end of our day we'll be not only running off the final round of NESBC races, but we will also be running our annual dealer challenge to determine the "Fastest Dealer in the Northeast". Everyone can participate (whether you are on a team or not).

Dealers are putting together teams of up to 5 riders (top 4 finishes count). Separate classes will be run for Experts, Am/Ex Riders and Street Bike Riders, and in addition to having the dealer and rider names engraved on the trophy to display in the showroom of the winner, there is a $100 cash bounty for anyone who can take down the two time winners at Manchester Honda/KTM.

The the games (and the fun) begin!! Track Experience, Advanced and Racer Practice groups available, and entrance in the dealer challenge is included for all!

http://www.penguinracing.com/event-3403490

September 16th at NHMS - Track time, NESBC & The Annual Dealer Challenge!-2019dealerchallenge-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

364 Beers Shy of a Liter Trajiks9's Avatar

Re: September 16th at NHMS - Track time, NESBC & The Annual Dealer Challenge!

In!
    Eric,
    Interested in the street bike rider team. Will there be more information on joining or starting a team?

🇯🇵 2001 Honda CBR 929RR R.I.P
    🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X
    🇯🇵 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R
    🇦🇹 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure-S

So, there are a number of dealers who have indicated that they are coming. Any motorcycle related business can make a team - so if you have a dealer or local business you support that is the best place to start. You can get a group of riders and ride for any of these businesses. Let me know if you need any help at all!

You can read more HERE about the dealer challenge 9/16 at NHMS.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Woodcraft; 09-05-19 at 02:21 PM.

The weather forecast is absolutely perfect for this day!

Eric,
    Any tire services for Monday 9/16?

🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X

I think that there will be - but I'm not 100% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodcraft View Post
    I think that there will be - but I'm not 100% certain.
    Can you provide or PM Dunlop contact information. I’d like to see if they plan on being up there for 9/16.

Thanks

🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X

Eric, & The Penguin Crew,
    Thanks for hosting this great event. I had some of the best times this past Friday as well as today, in the four years that I’ve been attending Penguin events. Friday 9/13 my buddy Ray (Dragginazz) ended up in B group with John Grush and received our race certificates. Today we attend Eric’s Advance riders course and also entered into the Street Bike Class/Dealers challenge race (first ever race).
    Started 3C in the big bike class and ended up in 2nd place on my ‘13 Kawasaki ZX6R! Thanks Eric for being a great and thorough teacher you helped me get faster.
    Taking 2nd in the dealers challenge under “3 Stooges Racing” was a joke! I think we’re DQ’d as we were not affiliated with a NE Dealer, but we still had a blast regardless.
    Dinner and awards ceremony was also a fun way to end the day. It’s humbling to be in a room with such talent.
    I am definitely looking forward to next years track season. See everyone soon.
    Speed Safe!

🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X

Quote Originally Posted by Trajiks9 View Post
    Eric, & The Penguin Crew,
    Thanks for hosting this great event. I had some of the best times this past Friday as well as today, in the four years that I’ve been attending Penguin events. Friday 9/13 my buddy Ray (Dragginazz) ended up in B group with John Grush and received our race certificates. Today we attend Eric’s Advance riders course and also entered into the Street Bike Class/Dealers challenge race (first ever race).
    Started 3C in the big bike class and ended up in 2nd place on my ‘13 Kawasaki ZX6R! Thanks Eric for being a great and thorough teacher you helped me get faster.
    Taking 2nd in the dealers challenge under “3 Stooges Racing” was a joke! I think we’re DQ’d as we were not affiliated with a NE Dealer, but we still had a blast regardless.
    Dinner and awards ceremony was also a fun way to end the day. It’s humbling to be in a room with such talent.
    I am definitely looking forward to next years track season. See everyone soon.
    Speed Safe!
    Now that I see your photo I now have a face and a bike to put to the username. You did great yesterday, and I look forward to seeing you up at the track in 2020. There are some really cool things in store for next year, stay tuned.

Eric,
    Curious to to know if you guys have lap times that you could PM or share?

🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X

Tons of fun yesterday. Huge shout-out to Eric and crew for a top-notch advanced class and event.

Here's Lightweight streetbike. I'm sloppy and slow, but at least my start was shit Good enough for the win

A win is a win. Great work out there! You had to work for that one, we were watching all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    Tons of fun yesterday. Huge shout-out to Eric and crew for a top-notch advanced class and event.

Here's Lightweight streetbike. I'm sloppy and slow, but at least my start was shit Good enough for the win

Thanks for posting the video. It was a great battle. Our times were really great. Can't wait to get back and make some improvements
    I was the other guy on the FS450.
    I have all the notes I need from class, just need the time. We will do it again!
    Thanks Eric for a great event

Last edited by improvedfd; 09-17-19 at 07:17 PM.

Tricky, your “slow” is my fast, geesh. You were running a dang clinic out there.
    F&$@‘n Mo-Thad’s, making it look easy since 2005!

Eric, keep up the innovation as this sport is welcoming it. It’s awesome to see the farm league that your organization have created. It’s really inspiring a lot of hidden talent that this sport wants and needs.
    I hope everyone makes an attempt to make it up to the last round in October to support these youngster and the current talent.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    🇯🇵 2009 Honda CRF 250X

Eric,
    Curious to to know if you guys have lap times that you could PM or share?
    We have a printout of each riders best time from the races - you can email us and Steve can give you stats if you'd like!

Tricky, your “slow” is my fast, geesh. ]
    Everything's relative, right? Eli ran a 1:16 something on his 450 last weekend. Not only am I not in that ballpark... I'm not really even in the same sport.