Super Events this Past Week!

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Super Events this Past Week!

I want to thank the students that we had for both our two day school and our inaugural Kawasaki Track Experience featuring our new SRS (Street Rider Survival) curriculum. In addition, I want to thank our fantastic coaching staff who participated in these events and really made a big impact with all the riders during these dates.

2 Day School & New NJMP Event
    During the two day school we had several riders drop significant lap times (I got reports of up to 5 seconds) and many of those riders went on to post their best finishes ever. An prefect example included young Sammy Greenwood who shaved off nearly 5 seconds by the end of the weekend to post his first Amateur wins on his SV650. The Beaudette's (father and son) also both had some great results on the track and I was really happy to see the progression continue throughout the whole weekend after the school. It's stories like these that make teaching so rewarding! For anyone interested, Penguin will be announcing the details about a 2 day event that we will be running in conjunction with Team Pro Motion at NJMP non September 11 & 12. This will be a limited class size event and all participants will receive FREE weekend passes to the AMA Superbike national on September 13 & 14 (courtesy of Kawasaki)

Kawasaki Track Experience & the potential for more women's groups?
    We had a fantastic day and the reports back from our students were fantastic! Our new SRS curriculum was a big hit as we focused on using the racetrack to develop skills that not only help you ride faster, but also will help you "survive" on the street in emergency situations. We saw lots of progress and lots of smiles....we had only one little tip over in the morning (and the rider rode the rest of the day), and the rest of the day was sunny, beautiful and incident free! Lots of riders got to take test rides on some 2014 Kawasakis (the Ninja 300 and 636 were the most popular -and we got some big "wow's" from the ZX10 testers) and I want to give a big shout out to Scotty Mullin and the crew from Souhegan Valley Motorsports. These are some really class individuals who are true motorcycle enthusiasts. At the end of the day we had several of the riders in our Women's group asking if we were going to have another opportunity this season for them....so please leave us some feedback about a good date (potentially September 1st at Thompson?) and we will see if we can make it happen.

Once again, thanks to everyone who came and gave us the opportunity to share our love for the racetrack with you!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Re: Super Events this Past Week!

We are considering another women's group that day if we can get enough ladies to sign up. Tell all your friends what a good time you had and get them to come along with you! Thanks for coming and I look forward to seeing you again in September.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!