Thanks to all 2 Day Participants

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Thanks to all 2 Day Participants

I want to thank everyone who came out to the 2 Day School this past week. Overall, the group of students that we had were excellent and I saw a ton of progress. Student of the week was Novice rider #311 Jon Waggoner, who dropped nearly 10 seconds off of his lap times from his previous race weekend. Nice work Jon!

As always, we mix in some new instruction tools with many of our tried and true methods. I love the opportunity to continue to develop our curriculum, and as all of you learn as riders we continue to learn as instructors. It's part of the beauty of riding on the track....the learning and improvement never really ends.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, we look forward to seeing you progress as the season goes along. Next date is our Ducati Revs New England event on July 11th, which is open to riders on all brands of motorcycles. This special event is essentially like a Track Experience Class with three levels. If you have a rider that you've wanted to introduce to the track - this is probably be the best Penguin event of the season to do so.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Thanks to all 2 Day Participants

I was only a 1 Day Participant (couldn't make Wed), but I still had a-lot of fun!

There was an abundance of knowledge given-out... and I know I made some real progress thanks to the instruction.

I also got my first experience on the track with the Experts - now I know what the new AM guys mean when they talk about getting passed in places you didn't think it was possible.

All-in-all, an awesome weekend! I took tons of notes, and have plenty of new things to work on for the rest of the season.

~that which doth not kill me can only make me stronger~

LRRS / CCS - #103

Thanks for the class Eric.

the amount of information translated is truly staggering. Allot to take in and process. While I didn't get back into my fastest times I was able to make more consistent laps and those laps on average were faster than the on/off I had been doing, and doing it comfortably.

all that said... I was able to get my first am win. F40L

thanks again, I'll be seeing you next year.

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

That's the whole idea - to give you a season's worth of stuff to work on. All that you need to do now is take the last bit of advice that we gave: Choose one thing at a time and work on it until you feel a tangible improvement.....then on to the next one.

The surest way to stagnate is to try to do too much at once. Keep doing what you do, and change one thing at a time. You'll get there.

Congrats on the first win.