Next Events: NHMS on July 22 & Ducati Revs New England at NHMS on July 25th. Sign up early and save money! July 22nd has groups for Track Experience, License Certification, Advanced Course and Racer Practice. July 25th has two levels of Track Experience and an Advanced group - we hope to see you there!

Canaan on July 10-11

All I can say is WOW - what a great time. So many smiling face at the end of the day. The women's riding group on Monday was fantastic (thanks to Julie, Steph, Colleen and Steve) for all involved, and everyone left saying "I'm bringing back my friends next time". The Sunday event was super fun (and completely wet). Our track experience groups on both days had a great time, and there was lots of celebration (and some free swag) on Sunday night. Thanks so much to Ray-Ban and Skullcandy for giving us some great prizes to give away to our NESBC riders. I love photos below! Don't miss the season finale on August 28-29!

Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0307-jpg Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0308-jpg Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0309-jpg Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0311-jpg Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0312-jpg Thanks for All those who went to Canaan - bring on NHMS!-img_0314-jpg