Hindle EVO Megaphone Full Exhaust System for Yamaha R6 | Only $649.99!!

Hindle EVO Megaphone Full Exhaust System for Yamaha R6 | Only $649.99!!

Hindle's NEW one-of-a-kind EVO Megaphone is now available for both full systems or slip-ons for the '06-'16 R6. These systems make the same power as the traditional Evolution mufflers at an absolutely unbeatable price! These systems have proven to INCREASE POWER across the entire range and be super LIGHTWEIGHT. These systems sell at INSANELY LOW prices, R6 full system at just $649.99!

By using thin gauge stainless steel front sections, Hindle offers significant weight reduction (in comparison with stock systems), top-shelf performance and high quality fit and finish. Hindle's stainless steel headers are so light that the weight is comparable to titanium, but at a fraction of the cost! Stainless steel is very durable, giving you years of use while withstanding the rigors of the road and race track. Compared to stock exhaust systems, Hindle systems shed fromrm 10-30 pounds from OEM and are designed produce increased power across the entire rev range (not just up top). This system was 5 pounds LIGHTER than the next closest competitor when comparing full systems.

The all new redesigned EVO Megaphone muffler shape paired with a sleek end cap offers all the performance you expect with great style and that legendary Hindle sound! The all new EVO Megaphone muffler now uses the best high temperature packing in the industry. Packing that lasts up 3-4 times longer than standard fiberglass means less maintenance and consistent power all season long. Spend less time repacking mufflers and more time riding!

A noise reducer is ALSO available for this system.

On our shelves and ready to ship out! Give us a call or check the website for more details: www.woodcraft-cfm.com - 200616YamahaR6EVOMegaphoneFullSystem

We are working on new models so check back with us as they become available!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Hindle EVO Megaphone Full Exhaust System for Yamaha R6 | Only $649.99!!

Hrmm... half tempted to try and adapt that to my 03 R6 project...

Re: Hindle EVO Megaphone Full Exhaust System for Yamaha R6 | Only $649.99!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Hrmm... half tempted to try and adapt that to my 03 R6 project...
    I've seen quite a lot of conversion of the 06-07 exhaust onto the previous gen, I am sure a bit of elbow grease and some brackets would do the trick again.

In other news plug in some headphones:

In this video we compared the dB level of the system without the Hindle noise reducer (75-EVNR) and with it. Just to give you an idea of the sound difference at idle without the noise reducer it read 80 dB and with it installed it reduced to 71 dB!

Last edited by woodcraft_jason; 01-19-17 at 08:35 AM.