Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Custom painting, helmets, bikes etc.

Custom painting, helmets, bikes etc.

Hey guys, I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I'm jumping back into the custom painting world after a few years off. I used to paint for Jeff and Eric Wood of Penguin Racing as well as a few members on this board. A few members have shown of pictures of my work over in the Pit Area section of the forum before.

I've mainly done helmets for racers over the years but have also done full choppers on occasion. I can paint literally anything paint will adhere to. I also do quite a bit of graphic design and branding work...so there's always that too!

I figured that I'd start a discussion here and see if I can drum up any interest! Here are a few examples and feel free to check out my website and/or email me! luke.lddesigns@gmail.com
    LD Designs // Home

Luke
    Custom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-alex_dunstan-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-bigbear-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-chuck_graves-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-eric_wood-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-jeff_wood-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-jen_dunstan-jpgCustom painting, helmets, bikes etc.-mask-jpg

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by LukeD; 02-22-16 at 02:53 PM.