Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Custom Powder Coating Services

Custom Powder Coating Services

Hello - I'm Tom, owner of Tom's Cycle Recycling located in Worcester, MA. Some of you already know me and hopefully more of you will in the near future. Over 7 years ago I decided to try my hand at powder coating the parts for an '82 CB750F that I was going to restore. What started out as a hobby and a way to save money during the restoration turned into a small part-time business. After posting pictures of my projects in various forums, many of the members saw my work and asked if I could help with their restorations. Along the way I've had my share of challenges that have forced me to hone my craft into a very detailed-oriented process. This includes degreasing, media blasting, washing, outgassing, and powder coating. It's a fun little business that I find to be a good outlet after working in an office 40 hours a week. The work is enjoyable and the feedback is the best.

You can see examples of my work at my web site, which is Toms Cycle Recycling - For all your restoration needs!. I also have a YouTube channel featuring the 7 motorcycle how-to videos that I've made. (so far) That can be found here at Tom's Cycle Recycling
    - YouTube

Here are just a few examples of my work:

As a motorcycle enthusiast, collector, and restorer, you won't find anyone more particular about the quality of my work. I specialize in making aged and weary parts look new again. If you have any questions or would like a quote, feel free to contact me through this site, my web site, or by calling me at 774-232-3287.

Thanks!

Tom

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tomk1960; 02-22-17 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added pictures