Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Basement Clean Out

rides bikes

Basement Clean Out

Edit - gone

I'll get pictures posted tomorrow. Everything is available for pickup in Salem, or I could probably meet you somewhere.

- Size 10 (run large) Icon Raiden DKR boots. Barely worn. I used to work there so they were free.
    - Two kidney belts
    - Chest protector with neck brace (simple one, it wasn't hundreds of dollars). Size large-ish
    - MX helmet, size L. It's probably 15 years old and should probably get trashed, but if you're putting around the yard it's probably fine.
    - Old Yamaha Venture Royale saddlebags. They're blue and I don't have the key, but they open and latch closed. I don't know how I ended up with these. Not sure what years they fit, but they're that mid-'80s style

I've also got a bunch of lacrosse goalie heads if anyone has a lacrosse player in the family. Most are unstrung, one is brand new.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by nick5446; 01-01-24 at 05:42 PM.

rides bikes

Re: Basement Clean Out

also found some knee/shin pads

Basement Clean Out-img_3792-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3791-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3790-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3787-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3786-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3785-jpgBasement Clean Out-img_3784-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!