Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Windsurfer - Mistral Superlight

Windsurfer - Mistral Superlight

Passing this on, hopefully keeping it in the NESR family. Its an 80s Mistral Superlight longboard. Comes with all the original gear, except the universal joint/mast foot. I have been sailing it with a modern universal, which you can have for $40 if you would like. I will also throw in a modern 460 mast, your choice of booms from what I have left, a few older harnesses, and some other windsurfing stuff that I have accumulated over the past few years. Just a warning- the board is about 12'6" long, it just barely fits in my Chevy Express. The mast is 4.6 meters long, it probably needs to go on top of your vehicle. I have made a bunch of preemptive repairs to the board in places where it had some deep gouges, see picture below, but it has not taken on water, as far as I can tell.

Mike (Falko) and JC (maxim x) get first dibs, since they wanted it the last time around, then I will open it up to anyone else.

In the pictures below, its the board furthest to the left, and the sail furthest to the right (yes I know, I did not think that through). I still have the middle 4 booms, you're welcome to any/all of them. All the other stuff is gone already.

Windsurfer - Mistral Superlight-20171104_162443-jpgWindsurfer - Mistral Superlight-20171104_162436-jpgWindsurfer - Mistral Superlight-20171104_155435-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

xxaarraa

Re: Windsurfer - Mistral Superlight

Pistorius, why are you suddenly selling all your toys? Are you moving or something?

Quote Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
    Pistorius, why are you suddenly selling all your toys? Are you moving or something?
    Yup. Details to come in a sappy goodbye thread at some point, but moving to South Carolina for work. The company is paying to move everything, but I'm taking the chance to unload as much as I can.

I would very much like that item.

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by Petorius View Post
    Yup. Details to come in a sappy goodbye thread at some point, but moving to South Carolina for work. The company is paying to move everything, but I'm taking the chance to unload as much as I can.
    Oh, advance congratulations man! Sorry to see a friendly face go, but can't argue with the better weather down there!

Quote Originally Posted by maxim_X View Post
    I would very much like that item.
    You got it

South Carolina. My jealousy runs strong...

Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

South Carolina. My jealousy runs strong...

ME TOO........................!!!!