Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

two nsr 400's in maryland

two nsr 400's in maryland

http://raresportbikesforsale.com/wha...0rs-of-course/ i was just poking around and found these tonight...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: two nsr 400's in maryland

Me likey this:

1996 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7RR N1 Homologation Special- For Sale

Filed Under (Kawasaki, Reader Rides For Sale, Sport Bikes For Sale) by Doug on October 19, 2011

Tagged Under : homologation, Kawasaki, Limited Edition, Race Replica, Rare, World SuperBike, ZX-7R, ZX-7RR, ZX7, ZX7R, ZX7RR

1996 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7RR N1
    Mileage: 27,538 kil / 17,100 miles
    Price: $7,500.00 Update 10.19.2011: Now Reduced to $6000 CDN!
    Up for your consideration is a very nice example of Kawasaki’s last 3/4 sized homologation super bike.
    I’ve always been a fan of Team Green and the N1 is tops on my list of bikes to own- someday.

From the seller:
    For sale is an almost perfect example of the ZX7 N1.
    For those who don’t know, the N1 was the ZX7 homologated for superstock racing and came with a wide array of race-oriented features out of the box. Just 20 of these bikes were imported into Canada!
    The N1 is very different from the standard ZX7R, featuring
    - RR Forks
    - RR Rear shock
    - 6-pot Nissin calipers
    - Adjustable swingarm pivot
    - 41mm Flatslide carbs
    - Close-ratio gearbox
    - Solo seat
    Also note that the ZX7 comes with a slipper clutch. This N1 is entirely stock except for a very aggressive sounding Hindle carbon fiber full system exhaust which helps the bike breathe better and shed 10 pounds. Furthermore, for the collectors out there, this bike’s VIN ends in 748 which is also the displacement of the engine
    Now, being a race bike the N1 shines at high speed. Everything from the twisting the throttle to dropping into corners is surgically precise. A sunday blast in the back roads or on the track is exactly what this bike was made for.
    This bike runs smooth/strong and has been meticulously cared for. You will be hard pressed to find a regular ZX7 this clean, nevermind a N1 so I won’t sell it to just anyone.
    And there you have folks- I would like to add a few things about the N1.
    1. These also have adjustable steering heads
    2. They have steel gas tanks whereas the K and M models had aluminum tanks.
    #2 isn’t such a big deal, but #1 was only offered on the 1996 N1′s. I would also like to add it required special race kit parts to do it.
    While horsepower was relatively unchanged across the three models of Kawasaki homologation bikes the N1 represents the culmination of all things that had been learned. The N1′s were as trick as any in 1996 with the slipper clutch, adjustable swing arm and steering head angle, huge brakes, 41mm flat slide carbs and close ratio transmission. Heck, you’d be hard pressed to find any motorcycle in today’s offerings with those specs.
    Have a look-

If you’re in the market for a collectable homologation special don’t hesitate because this one is priced right and won’t last long

Re: two nsr 400's in maryland

I hate that site.... (raresportbikesforsale) and by hate, I mean love.