Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MotoAmerica 2021 {(spoilers)

MotoAmerica 2021 {(spoilers)

Anyone else have the subscription?

I try to follow all classes in MotoAmerica, MotoGP and the WorldSBK paddocks. Race weekends take me a week to watch,,, anyone else on board?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

Re: MotoAmerica 2021 {(spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Philkinson View Post
    Anyone else have the subscription?

I try to follow all classes in MotoAmerica, MotoGP and the WorldSBK paddocks. Race weekends take me a week to watch,,, anyone else on board?
    I don’t have the subscription, but I record the superbike races on cable. Good racing so far this season.

I follow the same series as you, but not all classes - I just don’t have time for more than qualifying and the big bikes. I try to get moto 2 and 3 as often as I can, and need to get back into WSS. Its a great problem to have way more coverage than I can possibly watch. Hoping I can catch up on the support classes some during the summer breaks.

Re: MotoAmerica 2021 {(spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer72 View Post
    I don’t have the subscription, but I record the superbike races on cable. Good racing so far this season.

I follow the same series as you, but not all classes - I just don’t have time for more than qualifying and the big bikes. I try to get moto 2 and 3 as often as I can, and need to get back into WSS. Its a great problem to have way more coverage than I can possibly watch. Hoping I can catch up on the support classes some during the summer breaks.
    Time is definitely the problem. I used to have time for watching practice sessions but that has dwindled as my son has gotten older. On the other hand, I'm always home at night on the weekends so I squeeze in as much as I can before PTFO.

I make an attempt at running the support classes, I know they must have cookies in place to see if anyone is actually watching them, I'd like them to continue airing, so I click.

2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION