Gun permit

Gun permit

Fucking ASSachusetts. I need to renew my LTC and find out that its up to $100 now good for 6 years. The govenor promised he wouldn't raise taxes so instead he raised fees on everything.

Funny how a state can charge you so much for your constitional "RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS". I can understand a small processing fee for the background check and filing and waht not but come on $100.

They are making it harder and harder for law abiding citizens to obey the laws.

0 Not allowed!

Re: Gun permit

Originally posted by theothersean
    Fucking ASSachusetts. ...............

They are making it harder and harder for law abiding citizens to obey the laws.
    Bingo! They assume the criminals will give up the guns too.

Criminal-- Awww crap I can't afford to get a new permit for my illegal weapons , I'd better rush to the police station and turn them in.

0 Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Gun permit

I hate this state. I have felt nekkid all week.

0 Not allowed!

Gun permit

Beyond keeping track of whose got guns (Isn't that the first thing Hitler did) What does the LTC enable you to do

can you carry concealed?

are you required to have one to own a gun, long arms included, or just handguns

do you have to register your guns ?

Having lived in Vemont & New Hampshire all my life, I haven't been exposed to such things

0 Not allowed!

Gun permit

If you had a permit in the past, and don't renew, will they come after you asking what happened to your guns ?

0 Not allowed!

Gun permit

LTC is a license to carry concealed only. Also to purchase handguns and long guns in Ma. without it you cannot purchase a firearm. There are different levels of LTC you can get to determine when and if you can carry and what you can purchase. And some towns are charging more than $100, so go join the NRA, GOAL and vote.

0 Not allowed!

phuct.

Gun permit

Originally posted by RandyO
    Beyond keeping track of whose got guns (Isn't that the first thing Hitler did) What does the LTC enable you to do

can you carry concealed?
    yes.

are you required to have one to own a gun, long arms included, or just handguns
    Yes, yes, yes but different stuff for each. Its tiered - weapon size, carry type|purpose, and capacity are part of this tier - but I honestly am the worst for remembering specifics.

do you have to register your guns ?
    for legal weapons I've always had to fill out a buncha onion skins... Not sure what the tracking is though.

Having lived in Vemont & New Hampshire all my life, I haven't been exposed to such things
    It's really still just all about the benjamins baby...and raising the prices isn't going to make more people want to be legit.

0 Not allowed!

Gun permit

Massachusetts wants un armed peasants

The lefty liberals believe in incrementalism. Every roadblock causes x percentage of red blooded americans to give up andor move out.

0 Not allowed!

Gun permit

Mass is a joke. When are ya'll gonna learn?

We go to Wally World; Cheryl takes the girls to the Misses section; I go get 30/30 ammo and buckshot...

In NH, LTC means you can carry a concealed, loaded weapon. Without it, you can still carry. You just need to carry it where people can see it, and it's not supposed to be loaded...

0 Not allowed!

Gona be a star on my GSXR Punjistick's Avatar

Gun permit

in MA, a Class A License to Carry Firearms will cover purchase, possession and carrying of all handguns, rifles and shotguns, including those now considered "large capacity." A Class B License to Carry Firearms will cover possession of large capacity rifles and shotguns, and non large capacity handguns. A Class B License does not permit the holder to carry concealed and loaded however.

large capacity means more than ten rounds of ammunition or more than five shotgun shells usually

0 Not allowed!