Welcome to Cornerspeed
Bike Preparation Requirements:
1. Bikes must have oil fill cap, oil drain plug and oil filter safety-wired.
2. Liquid cooled bikes must run water only or racing approved coolant only, no anti-freeze.
3. Remove mirrors, tape over all glass and lights. AND Tape over the speedometer. You do not need the speedometer on the racetrack. It is an unsafe distraction.
4. Tires must be Sport or Race compound with good tread depth. New tires are recommended.
5. Side stand and/or Center stand must be secured in the up position using safety wire or zip ties. We prefer that you remove it but it is not required. You are required to have the stands secured in the up position before going onto the racetrack.