Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joes sport bike Pelham NH

Joes sport bike Pelham NH

Beware, he doesn't stand behind what he sells, and double check the title that your getting what he says he's selling you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Joes sport bike Pelham NH

This public service message brought to you by JCH, a trusted source since 9:40 PM.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

With all those details, I trust him entirely!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by carsick View Post
    This public service message brought to you by JCH, a trusted source since 9:40 PM.

Friend: man riding this really hurts my balls

Me: Well you're not supposed to sit on your balls!

If we're going to join in on this witch hunt, start naming names, noob.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

I sold my R6 to him a couple years back. He did seem a bit sketchy - made up a story like he was buying the bike for himself. Somehow I found his website and behold, my R6 was for sale on his website. I could care less because I got what I was asking for, but nonetheless he didn't have to BS me.

-Andy

2013 Triumph Bonneville

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Becareful that the wheels arent nicked...

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Send Ray Ray up there with a trade in.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rambunctous; 04-09-13 at 12:08 AM.

Its been abot 3 years since I did any business with him. I was working at a dealership and I was paid to buy bikes to re-sell at the dealer. I bought over 30 bikes from Joe. He is firm on his prices but the used bikes are top quality, and he was always a pleasure to deal with. He is a shaker and a mover, selling 70 plus bikes a year...so him dealing with all those sellers and all the buyers he sells to....theres bound to be an idiot somewhere...

I bought my bike from him and didin't spend a penny outside of routine maintenance for the first 6 years I had it

Interestingly, most any other mention of this Joe's place-thing is positive. I'ma say we leave this thread going for comedic value. Yes?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

I'm going to need to see pictures of these scratched rims. Wait, what?

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

I bet this guy is from the Cape too...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

This is Joe from Joe's Sport Bikes. Thank you to the people who said nice things about me. I try to be honest with everyone I deal with. I sell used bikes and yes there might be a nick on a rim here and there. I have a well lit place where you can look over the bikes and I never try to push you into a bike you don't want. I sell them for considerably less than what most dealers sell them for. The guy who started this conversation bought a bike from me a couple weeks ago. When he got it home, the battery was dead. He called me and, even though I didn't have to, I sent him a check for $55. The bike was sold already and I didn't have to do it. But I did. I looked online and that's what I saw for a price on the battery for that bike. He got a hold of me a few days later and said he spend $147 on a battery for it. I've never heard of one that expensive. He got mad and said he wanted to return the bike. He then said he is going to give me bad reviews. I am quite sure he started this. I sell a lot of bikes and most of the time have very happy customers. I just thought it was time tell the whole story.... Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by meandmyhoney View Post
    This is Joe from Joe's Sport Bikes. Thank you to the people who said nice things about me. I try to be honest with everyone I deal with. I sell used bikes and yes there might be a nick on a rim here and there. I have a well lit place where you can look over the bikes and I never try to push you into a bike you don't want. I sell them for considerably less than what most dealers sell them for. The guy who started this conversation bought a bike from me a couple weeks ago. When he got it home, the battery was dead. He called me and, even though I didn't have to, I sent him a check for $55. The bike was sold already and I didn't have to do it. But I did. I looked online and that's what I saw for a price on the battery for that bike. He got a hold of me a few days later and said he spend $147 on a battery for it. I've never heard of one that expensive. He got mad and said he wanted to return the bike. He then said he is going to give me bad reviews. I am quite sure he started this. I sell a lot of bikes and most of the time have very happy customers. I just thought it was time tell the whole story.... Thanks...

Don't worry Joe, we all know a troll when we see one. If someone comes on here, badmouths a place as their first post without giving any details at all, then disappears forever, nobody gives their opinion any weight.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

I got my bike from joe and he is straight forward. I also referred my coworker who just picked up his CBR1000rr this week. I would not have a issue getting another bike from Joe.

There are at least two sides to every story, for sure. From my experience in sales, some people just have an axe to grind and can't be pleased even if you meet them halfway.

As a daily craigslist browser, Joe's Sport Bikes seems to be one of the few dealers who actually posts a reasonable price for their bikes. Good to hear that he appears to be running a solid operation.

Sounds fair to me

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
    08 CBR 1000RR street bike
    99 R6 track bike
    02 F4i sold to a nesr member

Redistribution Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by meandmyhoney View Post
    This is Joe from Joe's Sport Bikes. I looked online and that's what I saw for a price on the battery for that bike. He got a hold of me a few days later and said he spend $147 on a battery for it. I've never heard of one that expensive.
    Probably bought a Shorai battery,mine was around that price.

Quote Originally Posted by FalArAk View Post
    Probably bought a Shorai battery,mine was around that price.
    And soon he'll be trashing Shorai because his high drain bike killed it and he didn't buy their balancing charger!

99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

Yusa batteries at the dealer are that price.... but as you said its really not your issues (but your very nice for the kick back) as people are quiet fast to bash a good sale over a battery. Guess he should have paid 2k more at the local stealership and maybe that would have been better for him.

Recently, I attempted to buy a bike on Craigslist. The seller was contacted by Joe several minutes prior to me and was holding it for Joe if he could get his financing by the end of the week. Joe was able to purchase the bike (2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom SE) and did so for $4200. He then immediately posted it on his site for $5499. I tried in vain to purchase it for a reduced price immediately after he bought it. Though we both knew he got it for $4200 an hour earlier, the price was set.

I understand this is business. This bike was top quality like all his other bikes appear to be and I cannot attest to whether or not buying/selling with him is a solid experience. However, if you are looking for a good deal, I would stick to Craigslist and individual sellers as I have no doubt this is how he handles all his bikes.

Are you here just to shit on Joe's Sportbike?

There is nothing like someone signing up for a forum just for the purpose of shitting all over someone. You have two posts. Both are nearly identical.

Grow up.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

@TheIglu

I am here for all the threads. The two posts I had were for the two threads I saw on google re Joe's Sportsbikes, hence they are similar. I had only two posts as I recently joined, which I did not do to "shit all over someone." I have read through many threads and am here for the knowledge other riders share.

My original post was not a personal attack or an attempt to detract from his business- his bikes are very clean and he seems like a solid guy (from our brief conversation) who provides bikes at reasonable prices (with the conveniences a dealer can provide- layaway plan, clean title, RMV-1 form, etc). I just mentioned my experience for those who are doing research (as I was) and solely looking for a bargain due to budget constraints. I don't fault him at all, he beat me to it and is running a reputable business for the riding community.

Way to backpedal. Your original posts show your intent. You were pissed that he beat you to a deal, so you googled his business name and flamed him on the two threads you could find. Simple enough.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast