Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Pit Bike - Xtreme Pro Stock 125

Pit Bike - Xtreme Pro Stock 125

Looking to sell my pit bike that I've had for a few years now. Not sure of the year but it's an Xtreme Pro Stock 125, 4 stroke, 4 speed. Front disc and rear drum.

The bike is in good shape overall. Some wear and tear on the plastics but they are the original ones. Seat has no years and the chain and sprockets are in good shape. I replaced the throttle and brake cables after buying it. Clutch lever was bent when I bought it but it functioned so I haven't changed it.

I haven't ridden it in over a year and a half. It's always been garaged (both me and the PO). I used it to get from T1A to the garages at the track mostly. I'll clean the carbs and put fresh gas in it. It usually started in 1-2 kicks. I changed the oil just after buying it and it probably has less than 5 hours on it since then. Both then PO and I used Mobil 1 10w-40.

I have three sets of rims with tires that go with it. The stock set of dirt tires/rims look almost new. A second set of dirt tires on excel rims that are in great shape, and a set of motard/scooter tires on rims. Dirt tires are 14 front and 12 rear I believe. Motard setup are both 12's I believe. I might have a few other parts kicking around too. Whatever I find goes with it (tubes, cables, spare axle, spacers, etc. )

I'll try to get pictures tonight or tomorrow.

$800

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jcbell1007; 08-01-14 at 10:00 PM. Reason: pictures

Re: Pit Bike - Xtreme Pro Stock 125

Cleaned the carb today and washed/oiled the air filter. Fired right up a purred like a kitten. I hate to get rid of it but I'd like extra spending money for my honeymoon in Italy at the end of the month. I'll promise to grab the buyer a small trinket from the Ducati factory in Bologna when I'm there.

That thing looks dangerously fun

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

It is xtremely fun...

Get it?

But seriously. It is.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bump!