Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Motorcyclesandmorenh.com a scam?

Motorcyclesandmorenh.com a scam?

I found a bike I like on Craigslist but no specific location or phone number was given in the ad. Thought this was a little strange especially since the bike was listed "for sale by dealer".

I sent an email anyway, then got a reply saying the bike was still available and in Manchester. Next round of emails had a phone number which I called in order to set up appointment to see the bike. I left voice mail and got response by text.
    After a series of back and forth text messages I was never able to set up a time or find out the exact location of the bike....so I gave up.

For kicks I goggled the phone number and on the BBB site came up with Motorcycles and More.

http://www.motorcyclesandmorenh.com/

The website does have not have a phone or address just email contact and listings for a bunch of bikes. I did street view on the address listed on the BBB site and it looks like a normal residential neighborhood not where one would expect a dealership.

I'm not pursuing the bike anymore but I am curious........if any one on here has actually bought a bike from them?.....or is this just a scam?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Motorcyclesandmorenh.com a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by website
    Motorcyclesandmorenh.com  a scam?-yall-motherfuckers-science-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motorcyclesandmorenh.com  a scam?-yall-motherfuckers-science-jpg  

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

This exactly what I'm talking about .. picture sent...... no description or comments.

number9 you wouldn't happen to be motorcyclesandmore.com would you?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenap View Post
    This exactly what I'm talking about .. picture sent...... no description or comments.

number9 you wouldn't happen to be motorcyclesandmore.com would you?
    Shirley, you can't be serious! I'm an engineer for a large data storage company. Basically a glorified IT guy...