Hey guys, still thinning out my stable. The next bike to go is my Cruiser. Please tell your friends Its actually a ton of fun to ride, you grin ear to ear riding it around town. Its the best color they offer, it sounds mean, and it has a bunch of mods the previous owner did. Take a look at the link for more pics, some videos, and more information. Its located in Lowell, MA Thanks!

More info, better pics, a couple videos, including a small video fail lol

For Sale: 2008 Hyosung GV650

I am selling my gorgeous Hyosung cruiser. I have owned it for the past couple years, havent had a lot of time to ride it and its time to sell it to someone who can enjoy it. This really is a cool bike. It has the comfort of a cruiser and some of the performance / styling of a sport bike. This particular bike has a lot of enhancements that were added by the previous owner. Everyone one of them is one that I would have done myself and has added to the bike with the exception of possibly the air horn, but to each their own!

List of Enhancements:
  • Hyosung Backrest - $198.43
  • Hyosung Engine Protection Bar - $168.00
  • Kuryakyn ISO-Grips - $74.99
  • Kuryakyn ISO-Throttle Boss - $31.99
  • Kuryakyn Board Footpeg Replacement - $209.00
  • Kuryakyn Shift and Brake Pedal Covers - $49.99
  • Kuryakyn ISO-Wing Pegs - $99.99
  • Kuryakyn Ellipse Mirrors - $103.99
  • LC Cycles - Double Shots Super Slashers Exhaust- $555
  • LC Cycles - Jet Kit - $50
  • New Memphis Shades Wind Shield - $188.95
  • Memphis Shades Wind Shield Mount Kit - $130
  • Bad Boy Air Horn - $52.99
  • New Gel Battery this spring - $75

That list is $1988.31 worth of just parts, not including installation labor, gaskets, and other adapters that needed to be purchased for the installation. I dont know if the windshield has ever been used, it looks brand new and is still knotted in its bag.

This bike is very reasonably priced at $4200. (reduced from $4800) The carbs were cleaned less than 500 miles ago, the fuel tank was replaced under warranty due to a venting issue, the rectifier was replaced under warranty as well, and the battery is brand new as of this spring. Hyosung does not allow a warranty transfer from the original owner so the bike has no warranty. This bike is ready to ride and there is plenty of riding left this year. This is a bike you can cruise through the mountains with and enjoy the fall foliage!

More info and pics / vids