Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

$10/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)

$10/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)

June 2021 only
    $10 tire change for bikes, cars, and trucks.
    with dynamic balance included for car and truck wheels
    Up to 20" diameter wheels.
    You must use balance beads or a static balancer to balance your bike wheels as I don't have a motorcycle wheel balance tool.
    You can get tires shipped direct, no need to bring anything but a clean wheel.
    I'm not washing your wheels for $10, and your wheel's balance depends on a clean rim.

I probably will limit to 4 wheels/customer, but not a hard rule. Limits will certainly depend on volume.

Walmart and Amazon usually have the best shipped tire prices.
    Will also fix TPMS codes and perform TPMS sensor replacements, reprogram TPMS for moving wheels to other cars, or to make summer/winter pairings.
    TPMS services are $10 more per wheel.
    You must leave your vehicle at the private garage if you need TPMS services as cloning them never works well.
    Here is an old guide on what fits what if you want to swap some wheels:
    https://free-info-pages.com/what-wheels-will-fit.htm

Offer expires July 1st. No plans to offer this deal again, its going to be too much for too little!

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: $10/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

Re: $10/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)

Do you have any pictures to show off the quality of work?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hypertarded

/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)-awesome-hey-girl-meme-jpg

#chutzpah

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You should at least add a disclaimer to your add...

Disclaimer..
    Send me the wrong parts and I'll buy the correct part and fuck up another and say it's you're fault.
    If it's dark, you get whatever I can see, my lighting sucks.
    I'm new at this, I still expect you to pay even if I fuck up your shit, someone has to pay me to learn.
    Don't ask how I got my name, it's obvious I screwed the wrong person

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

So I did a pair of wheels yesterday and took pictures to show how the new T8 LEDs are better than both fluorescent banks and only 8 are installed:

/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)-resized_pxl_20210605_172744942-jpg
    /tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)-resized_pxl_20210605_173712626-jpg
    /tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)-resized_pxl_20210605_183720571-mp-jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nice set up.

Maybe stick to car tires?

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Quote Originally Posted by sdog30 View Post
    Nice set up.

Maybe stick to car tires?
    Once they are off the vehicle, car, truck, and tubeless motorcycle wheels are just about the same amount of time and work to change. Haven't lost one yet. Tubed wheels my NFL (not fuckin lying) record is 2-4-0.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePackage View Post
    Once they are off the vehicle, car, truck, and tubeless motorcycle wheels are just about the same amount of time and work to change. Haven't lost one yet. Tubed wheels my NFL (not fuckin lying) record is 2-4-0.
    No joke, dirt bike tires are my crux too. I have a harbor freight set up and was even using spoons too.

There's guys at the track that can knock knobbies out in like 5 minutes with the bare minimum.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

I am in a bitchy mood!
    You should not be offering to do tubed tires if your batting average is under 100% Just saying!

Last edited by MUZ720; 06-08-21 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUZ720 View Post
    I am in a bitchy mood!
    You should not be offering to do tubed tires if your batting average is under 100% Just saying!
    Fuck off man - I dunno what sport you’re playing, but .333 gets you a damn good chance at a batting title.

Quote Originally Posted by MUZ720 View Post
    I am in a bitchy mood!
    Tubes are not the problem, just the rimlocks. They come outta nowhere!

/tire change + dynamic balance - June 2021 tire changing blowout special (hah)-image_2021-06-08_201334-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MattR302 View Post
    Fuck off man - I dunno what sport you’re playing, but .333 gets you a damn good chance at a batting title.
    True... but its my tires not a batting title... baseball sucks anyway!

bump

1 week left.

I for one had a great experience. Friendly dude, very accommodating. I will definitely be going back when I get the rest of the way through my front tire.