Up for sale is a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe with just over 94,000 mile. This white Tahoe is equipped with the Police package with the 4.8l V8. The police package includes and upgraded suspension as well as an improved cooling and oiling system. The police package has not added any extra cost to routine maintenance including oil changes. All lights and sirens have been removed. This Tahoe has a current MA state inspection which passes it for all safety and emission factors. Within the past year the entire front end was covered under warranty from the dealer I bought it from. They replaced the ball joints, idle arms, pitman arms, as well as some other safety/drivability factors. It just passed MA state inspection this February. The fuel pump and fuel filter were also just replaced this past week. The 4wd works well, and has been a saint for this crazy winter. The truck rides very well for me and is still my daily driver. It includes the 3rd row seating which is a great convenience when going out with a large group. The 3rd row seats are completely removable and the second row seats fold down making room for whatever you can fit in there. I have Alpine 303 system installed which connects your ipod directly. It will show your music info and give you full ipod controls from the display. The center console is not currently installed in the vehicle, but I do have it to its entirety and will include it in the sale. This truck has no known mechanical or safety issues. I feel safe and confident for it to get me to work everyday. I am selling because I have been transferred for my work and drive about 75 miles everyday. I am looking to downgrade to smaller awd vehicle and may be interested in a trade.

Do not expect this truck to be cosmetically perfect. It has scratches all around, mostly on the doors. I would rate this as being in fair condition. This truck would best suit someone that is looking for a truck with functionality and reliability over appearance.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about this truck either by emailing a question or calling me at 978-979-8372.
I would appreciate my time not to be wasted with lowball offers or trades for shit. All I am looking for is a smaller awd or 4x4 car/suv.

Thats the copy and paste from craigslist. I have it posted there for $6700, I'd be willing to do $6200 for an nesr member.

Fair trade in value is over $8,000.
Fari Private party is over $10,000.

Mike