Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34

2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

  1. #26
    Lifer 01xj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S


    If your on the bike in CT shoot me a message if you want to go out for a ride.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #27
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Quote Originally Posted by 01xj View Post
    If your on the bike in CT shoot me a message if you want to go out for a ride.
    Absolutely. I’ll be on the hunt for the perfect back road route from Providence to North Haven.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  3. #28
    Soul Rider Paul_E_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    western, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,814

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Multi and a stitch? Yeah, you can rock the Dadbod in that setup and no one will notice. Time to let yourself go!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D


  4. #29
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Yes...it is now time to do that...yes...certainly not before this though...that wouldn’t do...

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  5. #30
    ^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Haverhill, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,383

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    Time to let yourself go!
    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Yes...it is now time to do that...yes...certainly not before this though...that wouldn’t do...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #31
    Lifer 01xj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Time for a pair of white new balance shoes and a pair of jean shorts.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #32
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Check off happy customer. Got to register it this morning, went in under the guise of needing a ReadID and snuck the bike reg through simultaneously. Took my lunch break on 2 wheels and hit all the nice known back roads around here. Pulled a Bubba trick and left again at dinner time, threw some takeout in the saddle bags. I think I may open a thread to continue discussion on this bike, it’s a damn treat though.

    Cheers, Kurt!

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  8. #33
    Rust never sleeps. whynot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arlington MA
    Posts
    1,183

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Check off happy customer. Got to register it this morning, went in under the guise of needing a ReadID and snuck the bike reg through simultaneously. Took my lunch break on 2 wheels and hit all the nice known back roads around here. Pulled a Bubba trick and left again at dinner time, threw some takeout in the saddle bags. I think I may open a thread to continue discussion on this bike, it’s a damn treat though.

    Cheers, Kurt!
    Great! It sounds like you are enjoying the bike even more than I did, Duncan Lemme know if any questions ...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't believe everything you think.

  9. #34
    Lifer 01xj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: 2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S

    When I registered mine they charged me sales tax on what I paid in cash, not the total cost of the bike. Saved me about 350$.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •