Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2013 Mazda 3i Touring

2013 Mazda 3i Touring

Selling the Mazdarati. I bought this to commute with and did nothing else except drive it back and fourth to work. Purchased in 2018 with 48k on it. I've put 24k on it to bring it around 72k miles now.

For a compact car it's pretty well loaded. 6 speed manual, black leather, 8 speaker Bose with 10" sub, cruise, HID directional headlights, premium wheels, fog lights, husky floor liners, tilt/ telescope wheel, navigation, Bluetooth infotainment, keyless entry/ keyless start with 2 fobs, heated and power seats, sunroof, front and rear side curtain air bags.

The only thing I've done is replace the cabin air filter, engine air filter, add a battery tender lead and remove the locking lug nuts. It does need new tires but if anyone on here buys it, I'll replace the tires before you take ownership.

Kinda lame but this is the nicest car I've ever owned and I kept the interior absolutely immaculate. Never ate in it, no fast food in it. Seats look almost brand new. Exterior was treated with Jescar Power lock polymer sealant and Collinite 845 insulator wax every spring and fall. Wheels have zero rash and have never been curbed or dinged. Interior was detailed with Adam's products and leather conditioner on the seats.

Asking 10k so I don't have to go through carmax or another buying service. Ill post pictures when I get some time tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204245-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204218-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204151-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204128-jpg  

2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204058-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_204042-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_203848-jpg   2013 Mazda 3i Touring-img_20220406_203841-jpg  

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 01xj; 04-06-22 at 07:55 PM.

Re: 2013 Mazda 3i Touring

Quote Originally Posted by 01xj View Post
    Selling the Mazdarati. I bought this to commute with and did literally nothing else except drive it back and fourth to work. Purchased in 2018 with 48k on it. I've put 24k on it to bring it around 72k miles now.

For a compact car it's pretty well loaded. 6 speed manual, black leather, 8 speaker Bose with 10" sub, cruise, HID directional headlights, premium wheels, fog lights, husky floor liners, tilt/ telescope wheel, navigation, Bluetooth infotainment, keyless entry/ keyless start with 2 fobs, heated and power seats, sunroof, front and rear side curtain air bags.

The only thing I've done is replace the cabin air filter, engine air filter, add a battery tender lead and remove the locking lug nuts. It does need new tires but if anyone on here buys it, I'll replace the tires before you take ownership.

Kinda lame but this is the nicest car I've ever owned and I kept the interior absolutely immaculate. Never ate in it, no fast food in it. Seats look almost brand new. Exterior was treated with Jescar Power lock polymer sealant and Collinite 845 insulator wax every spring and fall. Wheels have zero rash and have never been curbed or dinged. Interior was detailed with Adam's products and leather conditioner on the seats.

Asking 10k so I don't have to go through carmax or another buying service. Ill post pictures when I get some time tonight.
    CarMax is so easy to use. Show up, get a check in 15 min

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
    CarMax is so easy to use. Show up, get a check in 15 min

Thanks. I guess I worry about some of the horror stories you read about online where they decide its not worth what they offered after you signed the title over. I'm not sure if that's justified or not, but Ill definitely be rolling this money into a new truck so I'm being uber cautious.

Thanks. I guess I worry about some of the horror stories you read about online where they decide its not worth what they offered after you signed the title over. I'm not sure if that's justified or not, but Ill definitely be rolling this money into a new truck so I'm being uber cautious.
    Get a signed purchase and sales agreement before signing the title over?

I've personally used it along with 4 of my friends

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

I sold my 2013 GT with 160k miles fully loaded with extra Mazda rims with snows for $7000ish 2 years ago.
    This market is just bananas.
    Both Carmax and carvana are awesome to deal with. If they offer you anywhere near your asking, take it and run. Much easier to deal with them than Craigslist/marketplace idiots.
    My new vehicle selling strategy is Carvana + $2500 for private sale or just carvana. Sold 3 cars to them in the last 18 months.

Thanks fellas. Guess I'll try carmax in Hartford on Friday.

Selling the Mazdarati. Ill post pictures when I get some time tonight.
    Please do

Yeah I also wouldn’t mind seeing some pics. My 6 is at the point where it needs some $ put into it.

Based on the immaculate interior, I’m assuming you’ve never tried fitting a toddler in the back seat?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MattR302 View Post
    Yeah I also wouldn’t mind seeing some pics. My 6 is at the point where it needs some $ put into it.

Based on the immaculate interior, I’m assuming you’ve never tried fitting a toddler in the back seat?
    Only passenger side with seat up and forward. Not fun. Not pleasant for every day.
    Decently smaller than the 6.

Quote Originally Posted by MattR302 View Post

Rear facing seat will only fit with the passenger seat pushed way forward. Not a comfortable way to ride. I did have my daughter in a front facing car seat but this was the "clean car". The truck is where she got cheerios and could make a mess within reason. Had a good quality seat protector under the car seat and a cover over the back of the front seat.

Added pics to the first post.

If this was five years older and a few grand less, I'd be all over this for the midget.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Lifer

How do you think the price you get from Vroom compares to what private party would fetch?

Your park avenue leads to..

These really are fantastic cars for the money. Great blend of handling, comfort and efficiency in a daily driver. I miss my 2012 hatch version.

2012 Tiger 800 XC

As I said, we'd be all over this if it were a few years older and a few thousand less. We've been kicking tires on 3's, among other vehicles for the boy. As of today, we're six months out from his 16th birthday so our search is now getting serious. He can legally drive with us in the car now and we'd like to get him into his own vehicle for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    As I said, we'd be all over this if it were a few years older and a few thousand less. We've been kicking tires on 3's, among other vehicles for the boy. As of today, we're six months out from his 16th birthday so our search is now getting serious. He can legally drive with us in the car now and we'd like to get him into his own vehicle for that.
    I have a 2012 3 i touring hatch 5spd with 125k and have been thinking about a slight upgrade and this might fit the bill... would that be of interest?

Lifer

I think Mazdas are much better than the average person realizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimedog View Post
    I have a 2012 3 i touring hatch 5spd with 125k and have been thinking about a slight upgrade and this might fit the bill... would that be of interest?
    That's gonna be a bit out of range money-wise for the boy's first vehicle, I'm sure. It WOULD fit the bill, but I'm guessing it's going to be at least a couple more thousand $$ than we're looking to spend on his first rig. But I guess a PM with some pics and more details wouldn't hurt?

Manual transmission IS on his list of demands.

EDIT: We'll checking out a couple '07 - '10 Maxda 3's in various configurations this weekend if all goes well. That's where our wheelhouse is currently, price-wise.

Lifer

That's gonna be a bit out of range money-wise for the boy's first vehicle, I'm sure. It WOULD fit the bill, but I'm guessing it's going to be at least a couple more thousand $$ than we're looking to spend on his first rig. But I guess a PM with some pics and more details wouldn't hurt?

Manual transmission is on his list of demands.
    Sick first car

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Sick first car
    No doubt! You posted that as I was editing my reply. We're actually supposed to be looking at a couple this weekend, but a few years older. Seeing as his first car will likely get dinged up a bit and generally abused as a 16-year old will, our threshold is $5000 - 6000.

No doubt! You posted that as I was editing my reply. We're actually supposed to be looking at a couple this weekend, but a few years older. Seeing as his first car will likely get dinged up a bit and generally abused as a 16-year old will, our threshold is $5000 - 6000.
    My unsolicited .02 is that those kinds of cars will most likely need a few thousand in short order. The older 3s like that were more heavily influenced by Ford (motor wise) and the ones posted here were more Mazda. SkyActiv motors gets waaaaay better MPG too.

Just something to ponder.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by e30addict; 04-08-22 at 07:34 AM.
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

This guy was getting 24-34 mpg. Around 360 miles to a tank.

Manual transmission IS on his list of demands.

EDIT: We'll checking out a couple '07 - '10 Maxda 3's in various configurations this weekend if all goes well. That's where our wheelhouse is currently, price-wise.
    They are great cars. I had an 06 2.0 MT when I was on the road and I put 215k on it before selling it off for cheap. It was just starting to consume oil and I was still on the original clutch...

My 2012 is the first year for the Skyactiv business and it's way nicer (touring vs base, but still.) The only problem I've ever had is chasing around an EVAP system leak and the rear shock mount breaking. Besides that just oil, filters, brakes, tires, and battery. I guess it's worth around 7 in todays market and I really should just drive it into the ground.

@01xj if this was the 2.5L I would take it off your hands in a heartbeat. I should probably stick with what I've got though. What is Carmax going to give you? There aren't a lot of nice used cars for book value out there, I'll bet you could find a good buyer yourself pretty easily.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Crimedog; 04-08-22 at 09:56 AM.

That is a 3 i Grand touring.
    Amazing cars.
    Did I sell you this back in the day?

Lifer

@01xj I gave your info to my friend Ronny who is interested. I don't know how serious he is. He is a rider but not on NESR. BTW, is that a 2013 silver Multistrada? I just picked one up in the last 6 months

'15 Ducati Scrambler, '13 Multistrada 1200S, '07 VFR, '14 CRF250L/M, '15 FJ-09, '23 Tuareg

Thanks. I'm 99% sure it's sold unless things fall though but I don't think that's the case. Yes 2014 mts in silver.