Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2013 mazda cx-9 7 passenger suv

Lifer

2013 mazda cx-9 7 passenger suv

Hey guys,

So the wife's lease is up and we got a new car and are waiting delivery. They didn't want to bother with the paperwork in trading our lease in (not enough profit margin).. so we're going to return it.

If anyone is looking for a pretty good deal, I'm looking to only make a little bit for my time. The current buyout is $17,600 which I also think you have to pay sales tax on the remainder? Honestly registering any car you pay sales tax.. so I'm not sure what they meant by that. I'm not going to worry about that on my end I hope (never really bought out a lease).

I only see a few of these for sale, the cheapest of which is $24,456 and the most expensive being $30K Admittedly that is the top model for that price.

Mazda sells only 3 models:
    Sport
    Touring
    Grand Touring

I have the Touring model, middle of the road with a lot of bells and whistles such as the heated seats, backup camera, backup sensors, lane detection.. nice suede/leather seats..

It's a 7 passenger SUV, ie it has the third row that flips up. 45K miles on it and in tip top shape. Just recently changed front and rear brakes and pads. A few dents/scratches from the parking lot. No accidents or anything. It's meteor grey in color ( I could send pictures).

I have one month left on it, so I have time.. but not a lot in case you need to get your own financing in order.

Let me know, PM me any questions or for pictures/test drives.

I put in some HID lights into the stock projectors ( I think I also have phillips extreme regular halogen )
    I put on the ventureshield rock blocker (that took a scrape that protected the paint on the bumper).
    And I have a carstarter installed.

Otherwise all factory.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2013 mazda cx-9 7 passenger suv

Is your price $17600 or $25k?
    Mazda makes great cars. The wives car will be a 9 for sure.
    GLWS

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: 2013 mazda cx-9 7 passenger suv

No my price is.. toss me.. Like $500.. And pay off the loan it's yours.. For you, even less since you've helped me out in the past . The cx9 is great, we just decided we use the minivan for the kids, and hardly use the size of this car. So we got the wife a cuv with great gas mileage instead. The 9 drives like a beast, and handles like a car. The new model now has a 4 cyl turbo.. In which the gas mileage is the only gripe i had about the car (much lower than advertised)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!