Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ferrari Driving Experience @ Loudon NHMS this Saturday!!!

FS: Two tickets for the Motorsport Lab Ferrari Driving Experience. These tickets were purchased via Groupon as gift for $99 each. I'm currently scheduled to attend the 1 SEP session at NHMS at 1:00PM (this Saturday). Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I'm selling the groupon at face value for the $99 each. Note, this price doesn't include any insurance or tips. Please let me know if your interested. You can email directly at jgaliastro@gmail.com Thanks...Joe

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Ferrari Driving Experience @ Loudon NHMS this Saturday!!!

????

Tony
    Trackdays in CT, NY, and NH
    www.TonysTrackDays.com

Pirelli Track Tires - www.goMTAG.com

Can you post motorsports lab's terms and conditions?

You Sir know nothing of true greatness. I of course refer to ones ability to steal, drink and generally do nothing, and carry it off with style

What exactly is included and how long of a ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Jgaliastro View Post
    ... Note, this price doesn't include any insurance or tips...

tips? who do you tip? the valet?

I copied and pasted in both the Motorsport Lab & Groupon information. Understand I booked it for this coming Saturday, 1 SEP. Let me know who wants it and I'll give you the Groupon information. Thanks...Joe

Like racecars, Olympic athletes need to be in top form so they can clock their best times and prevent hurdles from getting stuck in their undercarriages. Prep for perfection with this Groupon.

$99 for a Ferrari Agility Autocross Experience ($549 Value)

Over the course of an hour, groups of speed enthusiasts peel around New Hampshire Motor Speedway's autocrossagility coursein aV8 Ferrari 360 Modena. Students spend 15 minutes absorbing safety and steering instructions before strapping into the driver's seat. Seated in front of the powerful purr of the 395-horsepower engine, drivers then complete four full laps—accompanied by an instructor—and compete with fellow participants to win various prizes.

The Motorsport Lab

The Motorsport Lab lets drivers tame and test afleetof classic American muscle cars and exotic, foreign sportsters. Drivers receive instruction before sampling the speed and handling of vehicles such as the Lamborghini, Shelby Cobra, Bentley GT, and Lotus Elise. Instructors can either compress racing experiences into 60-minute agility tests or prolong the rush by guiding drivers onthree-day excursionsto Vermont, the Berkshires, or the nearest no-contact demolition derby. The Motorsport Lab also offers a Phoenixthrill-ride experiencethat actualizes adrenaline junkies’ dreams as they pilot an Aston Martin or Ferrari along the 101.

Groupon

Expires Oct 31, 2012 Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. First date available is 5/25/12. Must schedule appointment by 6/1/12. 7-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 or older with a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance. Credit card required for incidentals and reservations.
    The amount paid for this voucher ($99) with The Motorsport Lab NEVER EXPIRES. The promotional value expires October 31, 2012.
    See the rulesthat apply to all deals.

These rules apply unless the Fine Print states or law requires otherwise.

1. Vouchers have two separate values: (a) the amount paid and (b) the promotional value. The promotional value is the additional value beyond the amount paid.

a. Fortraditional Groupon vouchers, the promotional value will EXPIRE on the date specified in the offer, unless prohibited by law. The amount paid WILL NEVER EXPIRE and must continue to be honored by the merchant after the promotional value expires. The amount paid may be applied toward any goods or services offered by the merchant if the promotion is no longer available. Promotional value can’t be combined with other offers. Doesn’t cover tax or gratuity. Not reloadable. Fully transferable.
    b. ForGroupon Now! vouchers, the promotional value will EXPIRE on the date and time specified in the offer. Groupon assumes that if a Groupon Now! voucher is printed or its barcode is viewed on a mobile device, then the voucher was used. If a Groupon Now! voucher is not printed or viewed on a mobile device within 24 hours of the promotional value’s expiration we will automatically process a refund of the amount paid to the purchaser in the original form of payment. If a Groupon Now! voucher is printed or viewed on a mobile device but not actually used, the purchaser may contact Groupon to request a refund of the amount paid in the original form of payment. Promotional value can’t be combined with other offers. Doesn’t cover tax or gratuity. Not reloadable. Fully transferable.
    c. G-Pass tickets and Groupon vouchers redeemable for a ticket or admission to a specific ticketed event at a named venue (“Event Tickets”) are revocable licenses and have no value once the event date and time has passed. Event Tickets are only refundable: (i) by request until midnight on day of purchase; (ii) automatically if the event is canceled and not rescheduled, and (iii) upon request if event is rescheduled. Event Tickets: (a) include all taxes and additional fees; (b) do not include gratuity; (c) are ineligible for upgrades, and (d) may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
    d. ForGroupon Getaways vouchers, the promotional value will EXPIRE on the date specified in the offer, unless prohibited by law. The amount paid WILL NEVER EXPIRE. Not valid for existing reservations. Not valid for group bookings. Promotional value can’t be combined with other offers. Doesn’t cover gratuity.May include tax. Not reloadable. Fully transferable.
    2. Vouchers and Event Tickets are only redeemable with the issuing merchant and/or venue, for the goods, services, and/or event identified on the voucher. If merchant or venue refuses to honor any voucher, Groupon will refund the amount paid upon request.

3. Not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.

4. Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade prohibited. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply to Event Tickets.

Isn't there an LRRS race this Sat?

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
    08 CBR 1000RR street bike
    99 R6 track bike
    02 F4i sold to a nesr member

I believe there is. They set up this corse in the parking lot.

4 lap autocross!! I love the 360 Ferrari. Should be a fun time!!

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

hmm im gonna be at the track tomoro this is wicked tempting

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Who wants these two tickets?!

I think they have a mandatory tip on the true cost of the ticket... I was looking this up a while back to give to someone and looked up reviews