Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Own a Piece of NHMS History

Own a Piece of NHMS History

We are selling the Mule. Some of you know her as the "MILF", others as the old track cornerworker buggy, others just think they are cool machines (and you'd be right). Details: 2001 Kawasaki Mule with only 593 hours on it. This thing was babied for the most part, being used until 2009 as the cornerworker's on-track cleanup vehicle. We bought it at the end of 2010 and used it primarily to get around the track as a "pit-bike" for the last two race seasons. We have also used it for some landscaping around our house, and to visit neighbors. It is currently NH registered as a tractor, has working brake lights, headlights, and tail lights. It has street (oversize golf cart) tires on it right now, and we will include the off-road tires with it which have very little wear (we have never used them, and it has never been off-roaded).

More details and pictures can be found in our CL ad here:

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/3575113792.html

This is a serious sale, and we expect serious buyers only. Please don't poop on the thread. CL Price is $3500, NESR price $3000 OBO.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Re: Own a Piece of NHMS History

I ran this by my old man, he's been half ass looking for one. I think the key for him would be also being able to register it the same way, but in Maine.
    So if anyone has any further info, chime in.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

it took a good bit of research on the NH DMV site, but the info was out there. if it would help, i could give you the registration and you can bring it to them and say "See, NH says that it is cool".

Also for me to be 100% legal in NH it would need a hard windshield, directionals, and either a blinky orange light or an "I'm slow" triangle on the back. I am also limited to 25 miles from my home or place of business. I am also not supposed to go over 25 MP/H, but at 32 by my GPS on the flat (have had it up to 43 on a down hill with a tail wind), who's nit picking.

Try searching for "low speed utility vehicles". That is what it is classified as in NH.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I got my first offer on CL, i have him holding for a few days to see if i get a better offer, he came in below my "I will accept it without thinking about other offers" number. So i am giving a few days. he did ask if he could have last rights of refusal on beating any other offers, so to be fair, he has first and last dibs at this point.

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

Damn.
    I'm looking my Taxi service

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

ok, would like an answer hopefully by tomorrow, the CL guy is getting antsy, would prefer this to stay in the family, but sentiment can't cost me a sale.

Sorry to be pushy

letting the guy know that it is his in the morning unless i get a solid offer before then...

Do what you gotta do homie. Like I said my ol man was only half ass looking.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Sold I wish it could have stayed in the family, but it has moved on to a good home.