Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 146186206216217218219220221222223224225226
Results 5,626 to 5,647 of 5647

Nervous yet? covid-19

  1. #5626
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19


    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteveRR View Post
    check out the sub reddit called HermanCainAward, awarded posthumously of course. its filled with people like you who have completed their journey full circle...

    "Nominees have made public declaration of their anti-mask, anti-vax, or Covid-hoax views, followed by admission to hospital for Covid. The Award is granted upon the nominee's release from their Earthly shackles."
    Please don’t get vaccinated , stupid, people like you etc. etc.
    love it

    40,000 doctors isn’t a small number.
    So let me ask again, why so many leaving the hospitals if they are on the lines? Oh yea they are all stupid

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zxme; Today at 10:40 AM.

  2. #5627
    Lifer SteveM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norwell, MA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    3,632

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    I'm actually shocked that his student visa didn't require him to be vaccinated against TB. You definitely need proof of TB inoculation to move here permanently...
    Not as shocked as I was when I was notified! I pressed the issue, and confirmed it was not required.

    Yikes!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #5628
    Lifer SteveM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norwell, MA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    3,632

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    Please don’t get vaccinated , stupid, people like you etc. etc.
    love it

    40,000 doctors isn’t a small number.
    So let me ask again, why so many leaving the hospitals if they are on the lines? Oh yea they are all stupid
    They are not stupid, but they are laboring under the delusion of exceptionalism. Very, very few area saying that the vaccines are a bad idea, just that “they” shouldn’t get, or don’t need it.

    If you follow the numbers on side effects of any consequence, and still convince yourself that while the vaccine is generally a good idea, but just not for you, you are a textbook example of exceptionality bias.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #5629
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    They are not stupid, but they are laboring under the delusion of exceptionalism. Very, very few area saying that the vaccines are a bad idea, just that “they” shouldn’t get, or don’t need it.

    If you follow the numbers on side effects of any consequence, and still convince yourself that while the vaccine is generally a good idea, but just not for you, you are a textbook example of exceptionality bias.
    Thank you for the adult response

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5630
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    68
    Posts
    14,775

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    Serious question
    Why are the hospital Nurses, docs Etc quitting because they don’t want to be told they have to take the shot if they are seeing what’s going on on the front lines?
    It’s not like it’s just a few of them either
    locally, doctors and nurses are quitting, because Frisbee Hospital was bought by HCA, and HCA is screwing the shit out of the health care workers, renegotiating contracts. so resumes are going out everywhere.

    My PCP moved to Martins Point, and I also switched my insurance to follow him, when I went in for my first appointment, it was all the same people that used to be at Farmington Family Care (part of the Frisbee system) at my old doctors office, they have all new people, at a lower pay scale

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  6. #5631
    ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    who knows
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post

    40,000 doctors isn’t a small number.
    So let me ask again, why so many leaving the hospitals if they are on the lines? Oh yea they are all stupid
    40,000 isn't a small number, but 945,000 is considerably bigger, 96% bigger. you saying that 945,000 doctors are wrong and only 40k of them are right.

    again, your questions make you look dumber than rocks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #5632
    ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    who knows
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    Thank you for the adult response
    adult response to a childish question, Steve M is just more used to dealing with children. I on the other hand deal with grow ups on a day to day basis.

    just because he decided to call you ignorant in a more educated way doesn't really make it any different than what I said.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by scubasteveRR; Today at 11:43 AM.

  8. #5633
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteveRR View Post
    40,000 isn't a small number, but 945,000 is considerably bigger, 96% bigger. you saying that 945,000 doctors are wrong and only 40k of them are right.

    again, your questions make you look dumber than rocks
    No but how many people do get the shot because they are told it will form a safe bubble around you. Probably 50%

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #5634
    Lifer capitalcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    1,097

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Hahahahaha. Do you know why doctors are leaving medicine at such a high rate right now?

    Because of antivaxxers. Because they're old, they're financially set, they're vulnerable, and they're fuckin fed up dude. They're tired of you and they're done. These people don't need to work, they continued doing it because they liked helping people but that only carries you so far.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #5635
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    If 'vaccine mandates' do not recognize natural immunity, do not recognize antibody testing, do not offer test-outs, and do not acknowledge that vaccines *do not* stop the spread, then it is absolutely clear they have *nothing* to do with health or science

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #5636
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcrew View Post
    Hahahahaha. Do you know why doctors are leaving medicine at such a high rate right now?

    Because of antivaxxers. Because they're old, they're financially set, they're vulnerable, and they're fuckin fed up dude. They're tired of you and they're done. These people don't need to work, they continued doing it because they liked helping people but that only carries you so far.
    BS
    I have been to five hospitals around here for weeks at a time those doctors and surgeons Are not that old

    And it’s mainly the RN’s, aids etc that are 7-1 maybe even more

    NY lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zxme; Today at 12:00 PM.

  12. #5637
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/09...ccine-mandate/

    100% should be choice is all I say.

    It’s also funny nobody ever called me out for not wearing a mask when they were alone but only when there were 2,3,4 of them …. I just started coughing and that ended quick, bunch of bullies.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zxme; Today at 12:13 PM.

  13. #5638
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,716

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteveRR View Post
    40,000 isn't a small number, but 945,000 is considerably bigger, 96% bigger
    I'm no mathematician but I think you might be a bit off.

    96% "bigger" than 40,000 is 78,400

    The percent of increase from 40,000 to 945,000 is 2262.5%

    Enjoy the day!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #5639
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    4% of 1 million doctors ( 2021)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zxme; Today at 01:04 PM.

  15. #5640
    Lifer capitalcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    1,097

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by zxme View Post
    BS
    I have been to five hospitals around here for weeks at a time those doctors and surgeons Are not that old

    And it’s mainly the RN’s, aids etc that are 7-1 maybe even more

    NY lol
    Okay well, my wife is a medical student and interfaces with doctors daily. She's on her way to being one herself. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #5641
    Lifer jasnmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chichester, NH
    Posts
    4,498

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #5642
    Lifer SteveM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norwell, MA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    3,632

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcrew View Post
    Okay well, my wife is a medical student and interfaces with doctors daily. She's on her way to being one herself. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Yes, he does. He does not want to get the vaccine, doesn’t want to be told to get the vaccine, and wants everyone else to agree with him.

    Exceptionality bias.

    Also, the “children” I taught in college for 20 years were far more open to reason and evidence,except when they did not like their grade.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #5643
    Lifer OneCheekRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    This reminds me of the ads that say "9 out of 10 doctors recommend". I've also thought well what does that 1 doctor see that the others don't?!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #5644
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcrew View Post
    Okay well, my wife is a medical student and interfaces with doctors daily. She's on her way to being one herself. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    If you say so, guess the hundreds I talked to was a dream. Gotcha
    I mean there seems to be only one side obviously

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #5645
    Lifer zxme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Yes, he does. He does not want to get the vaccine, doesn’t want to be told to get the vaccine, and wants everyone else to agree with him.

    Exceptionality bias.

    Also, the “children” I taught in college for 20 years were far more open to reason and evidence,except when they did not like their grade.
    Don’t want to agree just want it to be a choice, sad you people can’t agree on that.
    More pricks out there TELLING people what to do it’s just another divider.

    I even bet some of you smoke but could care less about the guy who doesn’t next to you.

    Ok off to CVS for my Flu shot , enjoy your Sunday ( let me guess you also think it’s the lords day lol)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by zxme; Today at 02:07 PM.

  21. #5646
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    68
    Posts
    14,775

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by OneCheekRider View Post
    This reminds me of the ads that say "9 out of 10 doctors recommend". I've also thought well what does that 1 doctor see that the others don't?!
    A commercial for Tylenol stated that "9 out of 10 doctors recommend Tylenol!" The very next commercial was for Advil, stating "4 out of 5 doctors prefer Advil!" For all we know, the 10th/5th doctor just goes "What d'ya got?" After all, it's reasonable to expect you to keep on hand the one that works for you.
    A commercial for Tylenol stated that "9 out of 10 doctors recommend Tylenol!" The very next commercial was for Advil, stating "4 out of 5 doctors prefer Advil!" For all we know, the 10th/5th doctor just goes "What d'ya got?" After all, it's reasonable to expect you to keep on hand the one that works for you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  22. #5647
    ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    who knows
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Nervous yet? covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    I'm no mathematician but I think you might be a bit off.

    96% "bigger" than 40,000 is 78,400

    The percent of increase from 40,000 to 945,000 is 2262.5%

    Enjoy the day!
    we are arguing over the total number of practicing physicians which is aproximatly 985,000 doctors.... 945,000 is 96% of them, 40,000 is 4% of them

    maybe read the rest of what was said above?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •