Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2022 TC50 Top End

2022 TC50 Top End

We have a 2022 Husqvarna TC50 with 99 hours on it, so its time for a top end. Can any of you request a good top end kit? No catastrophic failure so I don't think I need a cylinder. I believe I need to go one size up? Piston, wrist pin, bearing, and gaskets? OEM? Thanks!

@typeone

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2022 TC50 Top End

Weisco Piston

https://www.motosport.com/wiseco-2stroke-piston?variant[WCO000P]=WCO000P-X001-Y301

and gasket set

https://www.motosport.com/wiseco-gas...op-end?variant[WCO001C]=WCO001C-X001-Y035

?

i would go with Vertex, which is most likely the OEM maker. at almost 100hrs, i'd go with the CD size (AB was stock) and yes, def get the full kit. AOMC sells a complete Vertex kit for ~$113.

the manual calls for changing the connecting rod, bearing, and crank pin at 80hrs but i would personally just freshen up with a standard top end kit unless you find excessive play once torn down.

EDIT: btw, the Wiseco piston is most likely forged, i would go with cast in a tiny 2T motor. lighter weight, plenty durable.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by typeone; 04-22-24 at 10:16 AM.
    Beta 200RR

Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    i would go with Vertex, which is most likely the OEM maker. at almost 100hrs, i'd go with the CD size (AB was stock) and yes, def get the full kit. AOMC sells a complete Vertex kit for ~$113.

the manual calls for changing the connecting rod, bearing, and crank pin at 80hrs but i would personally just freshen up with a standard top end kit unless you find excessive play once torn down.

EDIT: btw, the Wiseco piston is most likely forged, i would go with cast in a tiny 2T motor. lighter weight, plenty durable.
    Awesomeeeee! Thanks man, Ill order that Vertex right now from AOMC!!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

no problem! had a discount code i was going to give you but they finally killed it. blah.

Beta 200RR