Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

I was asked today if i'd be interested in a 5 week job (set 24 modular office units) in Hyannis Mass. The company would pay for lodging and all meals monday - friday and provide transportation. My question is, is there any good riding out there? Is it worth bringing the bike for some after work rides?
    I'd hate to have to sit in a titty bar for 5 nites in a row when i could ride one or two of them

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

Mick is the expert there, but I used to live in Dennis 10 years ago.

To sum it up for ya....

Too many cops
    Too many grey hairs
    Too many tourist morons (taurons)
    Too many steetlights and stop signs.
    Too many roads with low speed limits of less than 35.

that put aside, It is a great place to stay for just a bit. Pose and squid central.

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Uppercrust Euro Rider SilverSurfer's Avatar

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

Tully, it'd be worth the party, but there's just way too much traffic this time of year to be any enjoyable riding. Go for it. Don't let riding get in the way of women and drinking.

BTW, would you be bringing the R7? Would it have a safe place to sleep??

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN
    01 DAYTONA 955i | 00 DAYTONA 955i | 89 KATANA 600</b></font></td></tr></table>

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

There are some good roads if you head west (key word some)... just have to ignore the fucking speed limit signs and ride after 7 at night to avoid the tourists. oh yeah stay off of south main st. in Hyannis after dark,, the posers drive their cages at a snails pace. but enjoy the partys

No Officer I don't know how fast I was going, I was distracted by your blue lights.......

work??? some day I will, but today lets ride...
    01 R6

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

Hey MarK I work in Hyannis and the surrounding areas (have for the last 16 years). There isn't much riding (twisties that is) around there not too mention the tourists BUT posing is the ULTIMATE this time of year down there.... (read... TONS of women). Email me if you'd like and I can tell ya more along with the where's and when's.... Kel and the MisuseofPower group is located outta Hyannis also but I doubt they're the type of group you'd like to ride with...

Cape Cod

Hey Mark,Snowboarder has it right. It sucks this time of year.The first thing i think of when i get on my bike is where im going OFF cape.But good riding isn't too far away.There are some decent roads on the other side of the bridges.If you do decide to take the bike i can show you these roads and i can provide a safe haven for your bike in my garage(you just have to leave your keys) . Seriously,you are welcome to keep it here if you like. Matt RSVR#9

Hyannis (Cape Cod)?

Thanks for the tips, i should know sometime this week if it's gonna happen and when.

Matt, thanks for the offer on the storage of the bike. I'll have to see what type of place we end up getting, i'm known for putting the bike rite in the room It won't be the R7 tho
    How's that RSVR running these days? You know i still havn't ridden one yet?

Yamaha