Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MOM & HER VAN

MOM & HER VAN

I just got back from taking my Girl for a little cold ride and some FUCKIN MOM in her mini van just cut us off. I was behind a truck and she comes flying up on the side trying to get behind the truck' due to lane end' and decides to race me.I wanted to kick the van so bad but I know thats not right,she might try to take out the next bike she try's to race.Then the BITCH slow's down Oh ya she got the YOUR #1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    600RR BLACK

MOM & HER VAN

I get so FUCKING pissed when I read this.. I mean it... I actually boil...

....................... PinHead's Avatar

MOM & HER VAN

suppoz, I get so FUCKING pissed when I read this.. I mean it... I actually boil...
    Your not the only one

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

MOM & HER VAN

my dad and I were riding today and some jackass decided he wanted to be where my dad was and just went, forcing my dad to move into the other side of the road ... thank god there were no other cars coming ... stupid ass people!

Re: MOM & HER VAN

Originally posted by TourModified28
    I just got back from taking my Girl for a little cold ride and some FUCKIN MOM in her mini van just cut us off. I was behind a truck and she comes flying up on the side trying to get behind the truck' due to lane end' and decides to race me.I wanted to kick the van so bad but I know thats not right,she might try to take out the next bike she try's to race.Then the BITCH slow's down Oh ya she got the YOUR #1
    seems these bitchs r fucked up
    i was coming back on this road that the right lane ends
    so this dumb broad pulls next 2 me, my big block ford .
    so i say fuck her shes not blowing me off .
    so she comes out of the hole like john force
    i was caught of gaurd, but mashed it hard banged 2nd & was on the side of her & passing, her lane was ending ... by now i was wheeling .so i guess she was mad . she was yelling @ me .as she had 2 come in my lane she was turning left @ the next light . so i leened out the window told her 2 lern how 2 drive her lane ended not mine. she said im not suposed 2 drive like that
    i laughed @ her

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Dictionary quoting knob stoinkythepig's Avatar

MOM & HER VAN

I was taking my kids to the circus on Sunday in the family truckster and some woman on a Harley passed me long after two lanes had merged into one. She then squeezed into a space just big enough to fit into between me and the car in front of me and gestured for me to back off as though I had suddenly caught up to her and was tailgating. I was already hard on the brakes and backed way off. For the next half mile or so she kept slowing down to nearly a stop waiting for me to catch up and then she'd accelerate away as fast as she could weaving back and forth across her lane. Freakin weirdo. I didn't do anything to provoke this behavior, no gestures or horn use or anything aggressive. I am 100% certain that I had not at any point cut her off or done anything to piss her off.