Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FUCK U HONDA

FUCK U HONDA

Well i get a call from my dealer yesterday and says he can not get me the CBR 600RR, He says no for the credit, My girl was the co-signer,she has good credit mine is not that great.So i go to Shark Cycle in Veron CT today to look at used bikes and I walk out of there with a 2001 R6 Red & Black, 4k for mileage. Jason at Shark Cycle says that the guy ar Honda is full of shit,I should of been able to get that bike.FUCK U HONDA I will never buy a bike from U again.Oh by the way the bike is mint
    I think tonight will be a to celebrate the new bike

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    600RR BLACK

FUCK U HONDA

they didn't approve me either ... so i went through a local bank and got approved. Honda makes a great bike ... just their loan dept. sucks.

Banned

FUCK U HONDA

I agree. Honda are VERY picky on credit. The dealer should have been able to get you credit from a bank or something.

Here's my (conspiracy) theory. The dealer got a call from one of the hundreds of people who are looking to get their hands on a CBR600RR and is willing to pay $2000 over list to get it. He decided he would sell to the other chap and you can go screw. Just a theory but I would be willing to bet if you went to that dealer with another $2k in CASH and upped the selling price by $2k as well you would probably suddenly get financed.

This is what happened with the RC51's the first year they were available after a long wait. People were paying $14-$15k for them. I paid $9999 for mine at Bettencourts (sales staff there are pretty good about not gouging on bike prices).

Oh, and by the way, I really don't think that because Honda won't finance you (if that is the case) that they 'suck' because of it. I couldn't get financing on a Lambourghini if I wanted one, but it doesn't mean they suck!!!

Degsy

FUCK U HONDA

I agree with Degsy, It's not Honda's fault it's the dealer you went to. But Degsy I thought I saw a exotic car hidden under a tarp at your place? Is there something your not telling us.

FUCK U HONDA

I'm just pissed off that I could not get the Honda.I do like Honda's but not the dealership anymore.I have been going to that dealer for years,since I was knee hi to the grass.I have bought 2- 50's , CR 80 and a CR 125 from them guy's.I'm happy with the Yamaha,the 2nd best bike I think.I guess I could of payed more for the bike but I was paying 9200.00 out the door for it.I think that was going to enough.

RSVMILLE661

FUCK U HONDA

Having worked at a Honda dealer for 3 years, they require crystal credit. 2 in 10 get approved. And those were typically only with 50% or more down.

The deals you would see with no payments, no interest were for the honda card program and after an alotted time the interest would jump to 18-24%.

If any of you know people that will be buying bikes this year, I can help them with the negotiation as I still have current dealer cost numbers avail. to me. On all 4 jap brands.

Yam, Hon, Kaw, Suz... you name it. I can tell you what deal cost is even after PDI.

FUCK U HONDA

Dealer cost for the RR is $7407.00
    OTD under MSRP for Me.
    Will have it next week.

Paid Cash.

Money talks and bullshit walks.

FireNutzRR

Me? Sarchastic?? Nooooo!! FazerChic's Avatar

Re: FUCK U HONDA

Originally posted by TourModified28
    Well i get a call from my dealer yesterday and says he can not get me the CBR 600RR, He says no for the credit, My girl was the co-signer,she has good credit mine is not that great.So i go to Shark Cycle in Veron CT today to look at used bikes and I walk out of there with a 2001 R6 Red & Black, 4k for mileage. Jason at Shark Cycle says that the guy ar Honda is full of shit,I should of been able to get that bike.FUCK U HONDA I will never buy a bike from U again.Oh by the way the bike is mint
    I think tonight will be a to celebrate the new bike
    Shark Cycle eh?? Nice! And that is THE best place to find used parts before looking anywhere else (at least in this area). I got my tank there and the guy took me on a tour of the 'used parts' section. Holy shit. They have like 3 floors of used parts. Unbelievable! Congrats on the new bike....can we have a looksie???

My shit:

2004 Yamaha FZ6 (Naked....mmmmmmm) (FOR SALE!!!! CONTACT ME FOR INFO!)
    2004 Mini Cooper - Deal's Gap tested and approved

Guys on sportbikes are so hot....until they take their helmet off. Just leave the damn thing on already!

Beware the counterfeit Mini!

FUCK U HONDA

NijaChic, I'm not good with this computer shit.I tryed to post the picture but it says it's too big to post.

www.SharkCycle.com

Go to used bike,then go to the Yanaha section,it's the only R6

Jason there was very nice and help full,I did not go to the room with used parts but I will take your word for it.I WILL be back there to buy more stuff in the futrue.

600RR BLACK

FUCK U HONDA

FireBallF4i, how did you manage to negotiate a deal for under MSRP. I've been calling round all the dealers and they seem to think that they will sell everything, so no negotiation is possible....even with a cash purchase....

Last edited by f4iamad; 04-06-03 at 08:15 PM.

FUCK U HONDA

I put a deposit on mine in November '02' before all hell broke loose. Ya know delays, high demand, limited supply and the rest. No one knew at that time the shit was gonna hit the fan.

FireNutzRR

FUCK U HONDA

Congrats on the new R6
    and the faster RED one at that... The only question i have is, if you were going to spend $9+k on a new bike, why didn't you try and get a new 03 R6? 3.9% financing for 2 years... For what it's worth, it is winning every magazine shootout there is, plus a first and second in todays race
    The black with red flames , best looking bike ever made IMO

A friend of mine went to buy a motocross bike a few years ago, there was a YZ 250 and a CR 250 on the floor. He had perfect credit and BOTH companies denied him financing. The dealer put a little effort in phone calls to both yamaha and honda finance companies and 5 minutes later, he was approved for the YZ 250. That's the bike we left with that day.
    Honda has it's own financing department where as Yamaha uses Retail Services.

Did i mention how hot the new 03 red flame R6 is

Yamaha

FUCK U HONDA

Originally posted by FireBallF4i
    Paid Cash.

Money talks and bullshit walks.

FireNutzRR

All depends on who the dealer is. When I was looking last june I saw the bike I have now for 6800 w/ 6000 miles, I saw a new left over 2000. I called they said 8500, I said well I wanna pay cash and I'm thinking 7500, the prick said no I'm sorry sir I want 8500 plus title and assembly fees wihch equals 9000. I said once again I'm gonna bring a certified check for 7500 and I want to walk out the door with it. Needless to say I have a 99 used hawk(fuckers)

FUCK U HONDA

Originally posted by R7
    , plus a first and second in todays race
    The black with red flames , best looking bike ever made IMO

Yea well Honda took 6th and 7th

FUCK U HONDA

The only question i have is, if you were going to spend $9+k on a new bike, why didn't you try and get a new 03 R6? 3.9% financing for 2 years... For what it's worth, it is winning every magazine shootout there is, plus a first and second in todays race

Mark, I do not like the 2003 R6. I was trying to get a 2002 but I could not find one.I guess I should of looked a little more but I was getting mad that I didn't have a bike yet.It hurt's so bad seeing bike's out on the road when I driving my TRUCK.Plus i live right next to RT.72 and I can hear every bike that fly's by at 120mph.

600RR BLACK

FUCK U HONDA

age old story ...... of the dealers.

April and May are the worst months to buy a bike. Supply does't equal demand. Dealers start getting a little concerned if bikes are still in their inventory by July. Thats when they start wheeling and dealing.

I had the same thing with my bike.... its an Erion... I said why should I pay extra money for paint and stickers!

Over a month later the shithead dealer called me and said if I came down we got a deal. I made a honest offfer for them.

They think most purchases are impulse. I kept telling them I don't NEED to trade my zx7r. FOCKERS!

Buying a bike is supposed to be a fun experience... and not a painful experience. Since when has it come down to the car saleman pimps techniques?

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny