Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets needed.

"Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets needed.

This documentary is being shown Tuesday night 12/3 at 7:30PM Details here Tickets are $12 and must be purchased in advance through this link at Tugg.com

The way Tugg works - if pre-sales reach the minimum 2 weeks before the scheduled showing, the show goes on...otherwise, no show and no charge to your account. You may see a pending charge on your credit card...it's how the world works.

(I have no affiliation with Tugg or this movie...only a rider trying to see this movie locally. I’ve corresponded with the movie’s distributor, and this is a legitimate event. I have my ticket.)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 BMW F800R

Re: "Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets nee

I'm in. Just need 69 more people to buy tickets.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: "Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets nee

Burlinton i can do that

CCS #31

Lifer

Hmmm...

I purchased my ticket just now, 42 more ticket purchases required (as of 11/12 @4pm) before tugg.com reserves the theater for us.

Currently - '21 Multistrada V4S, '23 Tuono 660
    Previously - '16 Yamaha FJR1300, '20 Husky Vitpilen 701, '13 Multistrada, '13 F800GS, '13 MV F3, '10 S1000RR, '15 KTM Duke 390, '04 Royal Enfield Electra 500, '97 Yamaha RX135, '90 Yamaha RD350...and many more.

I'd like to go but Ill still be in school. Maybe I can swing it if I don't have a ton of work.

I am in. Event is official now, last I checked there were still a bunch of seats left but they are going out quick.
    We could do a NESR dinner before the movies too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Hmmm...

Do it man, you are not that far from Burlington. Plus you get to hang out with moi

Cool, see you guys there.

Now we need to get a screening of this: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...film-festival/

In + 1

Just grabbed 4 tickets. See you fuckers there. Likely doing drinks at Border Cafe before(if I can get up there early enough) and definitely after.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    Just grabbed 4 tickets. See you fuckers there. Likely doing drinks at Border Cafe before(if I can get up there early enough) and definitely after.
    Yeah, the border rocks

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Karate.Snoopy View Post
    Plus you get to hang out with moi
    Are you trying to entice, or deter?!

Trying to see if I can find someone to feed my pup that evening. If so, I'm in.

Thats my Hood.....

Shame it's not Burlington, VT. I really want to see this movie.

--mark

'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville cafe
    My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
    Bennington Triumph Bash, Oct 1-3, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by markbvt View Post
    Shame it's not Burlington, VT. I really want to see this movie.

--mark
    If you think there would be enough audience for this movie in Burlington VT, then you can always "request" a screening on tugg.com
    All you'll need to do is promote the event locally and make sure that enough people sign up, which is required for tugg to finalize the event at a theater of you choice.

Previously - '16 Yamaha FJR1300, '20 Husky Vitpilen 701, '13 Multistrada, '13 F800GS, '13 MV F3, '10 S1000RR, '15 KTM Duke 390, '04 Royal Enfield Electra 500, '97 Yamaha RX135, '90 Yamaha RD350...and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Are you trying to entice, or deter?!

Bought my ticket this afternoon! Thanks e30!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'll be there.

Lifer

Dog sitter finally got back to me aaaaand... doh. Sold out.

Be sure and tell me how it was..

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

anyone that bought a ticket that hasnt gotten a confirmation email yet?? i have a conf # but never got an email with my ticket in it :/

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    anyone that bought a ticket that hasnt gotten a confirmation email yet?? i have a conf # but never got an email with my ticket in it :/
    Did you get an email with subject "[Tugg] The event is confirmed‏‏" ? The ticket should be attached in it as a PDF file. Make sure you check your Junk/SPAM email folder too.

Yep went to my spam/junk folder in gmail.

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

ahh thanks didnt think to look there got it!!

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Cant make it to the showing so I pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon, due to be released Dec 1st! Won't be as much fun as the theater but I'm still exited to see it.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO BUT DOESN'T HAVE TICKETS!!!

I have two extra tickets for this. I purchased 4, two of my buddies are unable to go. They were $12/each. I will be heading up after work, likely getting to Burlington around 6pm and chillin' at Border Cafe beforehand. Let me know if you want 1 or both, I'll bring them with me otherwise they'll go to waste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast