Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

TICKET!!!

Just Registered

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    sounds like your anger is worse than me. this one I apologize. really sorry Daytonna. i'll make it up.
    I appreciate the apology; I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Let me break it down for you. Here is why I get so heated about these threads.

Nobody likes to get caught doing something they shouldn't. Nobody likes to get pulled over. Nobody likes to feel like they've been profiled. I've been given the look because I was on a sportbike, and because I was driving a loud mustang. I know you don't like that, I didn't.

But there are people in this world who share your distain and disrespect for police, but who take it to such an extreme level that they are willing to kill that officer for merely trying to stop them from doing wrong. By sharing that hatred, albeit at a much lower level, you are only helping perpetuate the cause and support "FTP" mentality. That needs to stop.

Police officers and Military personnel deserve our respect and admiration solely for the fact that they are prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice and if the situation warrants it, give up their life, in order to save yours. Your momma, may have brought you into this world and given you the gift of life, but the men and women in blue are prepared to make sure you keep that gift. What you have to remember is that these men and women are not nameless faceless cocksuckers that are out to get you and ruin your day. They are mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, friends, etc. The list goes on and on. I'm not naive enough to think that they are all this good, but the ones I know and care about are and that's who I'm defending.

I know in my life there are people that I care about enough to die for, and that is a powerful thing. The oath of an officer is to serve and protect everyone, even you. I'll be damned if I知 have to mourn the loss of someone who died trying to protect someone who so actively disrespected them. I've taken the Police exam, and am looking into the life, and that is a hard thing to deal with, but I知 prepared to make the decision. Think about it this way, God forbid there comes a time in your life when an officer dies protecting you, and a week later you are sitting down to a meal with your family, there is another family sitting down to a meal with heavy hearts and tear stained cheeks because there is an empty seat at their table..

I hate that I sound like I知 preaching, and an up on a soap box, but I get so passionate about this because I don't want that to be me or my family. Some people say their prayers at night and ask that their parents and loved ones have a great day at work and become rich & successful, I've said them and asked that they can come home safely that night..

Kham, I ask you to think long and hard about the attitude you are projecting here. If you truly believe that all LEO's are cocksuckers and bad people, let me know, and I'll introduce you to some of the best people in the world..
    Please take the time to really think about what you are saying..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona440 View Post

Let me break it down for you. Here is why I get so heated about these threads.

Nobody likes to get caught doing something they shouldn't. Nobody likes to get pulled over. Nobody likes to feel like they've been profiled. I've been given the look because I was on a sportbike, and because I was driving a loud mustang. I know you don't like that, I didn't.

But there are people in this world who share your distain and disrespect for police, but who take it to such an extreme level that they are willing to kill that officer for merely trying to stop them from doing wrong. By sharing that hatred, albeit at a much lower level, you are only helping perpetuate the cause and support "FTP" mentality. That needs to stop.

Police officers and Military personnel deserve our respect and admiration solely for the fact that they are prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice and if the situation warrants it, give up their life, in order to save yours. Your momma, may have brought you into this world and given you the gift of life, but the men and women in blue are prepared to make sure you keep that gift. What you have to remember is that these men and women are not nameless faceless cocksuckers that are out to get you and ruin your day. They are mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, friends, etc. The list goes on and on. I'm not naive enough to think that they are all this good, but the ones I know and care about are and that's who I'm defending.

I know in my life there are people that I care about enough to die for, and that is a powerful thing. The oath of an officer is to serve and protect everyone, even you. I'll be damned if I知 have to mourn the loss of someone who died trying to protect someone who so actively disrespected them. I've taken the Police exam, and am looking into the life, and that is a hard thing to deal with, but I知 prepared to make the decision. Think about it this way, God forbid there comes a time in your life when an officer dies protecting you, and a week later you are sitting down to a meal with your family, there is another family sitting down to a meal with heavy hearts and tear stained cheeks because there is an empty seat at their table..

I hate that I sound like I知 preaching, and an up on a soap box, but I get so passionate about this because I don't want that to be me or my family. Some people say their prayers at night and ask that their parents and loved ones have a great day at work and become rich & successful, I've said them and asked that they can come home safely that night..

Kham, I ask you to think long and hard about the attitude you are projecting here. If you truly believe that all LEO's are cocksuckers and bad people, let me know, and I'll introduce you to some of the best people in the world..
    Please take the time to really think about what you are saying..
    Best post of this thread. I agree 100%. Altho we all know some cops out there are f*ckin assholes and just enjoy to have their own little power trips every once in a while, I believe most cops are doing a great job, and enjoy doing what they do because they want to help their communities feel more secure. Nobody should disrespect the police force in a general manner. One cop might have been a real jerk to someone, doesn't mean all of them are out there to get you. And if you were indeed blalently ignoring the law (in this case, speed limits), you can't blame the cop. If I am doing way over speed limits and get pulled over, it's my own damn fault. I only hope the cop won't be a jerk tho and still treat me with respect, just like he's expecting to be treated in the same way. Speeding doesn't make you a criminal, mostly everyone go over speed limits anyway.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona440 View Post
    You're outta your mind if you think he's sincere.

Bras cause cancer.

TICKET!!!

Ummmm! I am with stupid ^^^^^ ... it goes against the pathology.

Just Registered

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    You're outta your mind if you think he's sincere.
    i said i appreciate it..i didn't say i accepted it... LOL

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Daytonna, i appreciate your preaching. god no i wouldn't take it to any level besides name calling but only when they can't hear me. so don't worry. no i wouldn't lump all just some that's been given me hard time. i only had bad experience and i garantee you it's NOT my attitude. so it would take a lot to trust or make friends with one. i rather walk the other way. no i don't believe they're out to get me like some would believe. what i believe is probly a lot of them looked at bikers with guilty face already.

edit:

Last edited by Kham; 07-30-07 at 05:06 PM.
    "fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Nikon is a real hater. like i said it's mutual.

"fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

I just hope no one crashes. Because alot of people will think Kham cursed them. Myself included.

One of the former LRRS #13's

http://www.facebook.com/ChrisWatt762

JT42

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidhawk007 View Post
    I just hope no one crashes. Because alot of people will think Kham cursed them. Myself included.
    yea man. i know woodoo and shit. i can dance and make rain. watch out.

oh sorry.

"fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

For some reason I just read the last couple of pages !!!!!

I going back from the start ,,, THIS IS GREAT !

TICKET!!!

Wow this thread is rivaling andrea and gixxerchix's threads for the longest. More entertainment for all of us!

oh and because I can its voodoo, not woodoo yes I am a cocksucking asshole, get over it!

Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

Zip Tie Alley #237

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post

Wow this thread is rivaling andrea and gixxerchix's threads for the longest. More entertainment for all of us!
    Could it be ..................... nah ...

Is Kham a lesbian in a man's body?

Littering and........

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    who doesnt love a little cock now & then, eh?
    I don't.

TICKET!!!

since i'm female I'm going to stay away from that topic in fear of becoming and "Attention Whore" hehe

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newgixxerchic View Post
    since i'm female I'm going to stay away from that topic in fear of becoming and "Attention Whore" hehe
    Oh that would not make you an attention whore...that's information relevant for all of us leg humpers!

Zip Tie Alley #237

TICKET!!!

nah, it would get real down and dirty real quick, so I'll just assume the namesake of a cock tease (just for billy) and not approach the subject.

TICKET!!!

nah, it would get real down and dirty real quick
    Problem being?

Zip Tie Alley #237

TICKET!!!

reputation risk... gotta be careful... i have a feeling that what happens on here in like the first coupla months is pretty much how its stays... and I am not "that" girl (or at least not most of the time... )

TICKET!!!

You are wise beyond your years, but now everyone will just answer the question for you...lol

Zip Tie Alley #237

Littering and........

TICKET!!!

reputation risk... gotta be careful... i have a feeling that what happens on here in like the first coupla months is pretty much how its stays... and I am not "that" girl (or at least not most of the time... )
    Well, let's analyze this. You've been here for about 2 weeks, have 170+ posts, and the last 20 or so have been about whether or not you are horny, like cock, or are an attention whore.

I think there is no longer any question.

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post

oh and because I can its voodoo, not woodoo yes I am a cocksucking asshole, get over it!
    thanks for the correction. you're a cocksucker only when i say so.

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post
    Well, let's analyze this. You've been here for about 2 weeks, have 170+ posts, and the last 20 or so have been about whether or not you are horny, like cock, or are an attention whore.

no one to pick on now? though you're probly right about her.

Last edited by Kham; 07-31-07 at 08:18 AM.
    "fuckit!"

TICKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post

o come on now... thats not fair. i didn't start any of those convos, i was joking when i said I was horny, i was joking about not talking about liking cock, and I'M NOT A F*N ATTENTION WHORE (which you may or may not believe... i don't care). The people who have met me can attest to what I'm like... Like I have said, I'm much more modest in person, anybody can type, but its not quite the same when someone meets me.

TICKET!!!

i was joking when i said I was horny, i was joking about not talking about liking cock
    Freud said there are no jokes, just an excuse to tell the truth

Zip Tie Alley #237

Littering and........

TICKET!!!

o come on now... thats not fair. i didn't start any of those convos, i was joking when i said I was horny, i was joking about not talking about liking cock, and I'M NOT A F*N ATTENTION WHORE (which you may or may not believe... i don't care). The people who have met me can attest to what I'm like... Like I have said, I'm much more modest in person, anybody can type, but its not quite the same when someone meets me.

Simmer down, I'm busting your......ummm.....balls.